"HILLARY SPEAKS".........Large Majority...LISTEN !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/07/02/hillary-clintons-book-sales-dropped-even-faster-in-week-three-than-in-week-two/

So far, it looks like Hillary's book has only sold about 160,000 copies.

That's not even 1% of the US's legal population... For the presumed DNC frontrunner, you'd think there'd be more interest, eh?

Bears, did you buy it yet? Better go buy another -- they may be considered a rare book in about three years...

For that matter, have any of the progressives here bought it? Do you plan to?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/07/02/hillary-clintons-book-sales-dropped-even-faster-in-week-three-than-in-week-two/

According to data provided to the Post by Nielsen BookScan, a little over 26,000 more copies of the book were sold in its third week -- down almost 46 percent from the week prior, which was down 44 percent from the week before that.
That works out to 86,000 copies the first week -- 48,000 the second week, 26,000 the third week...

Meanwhile, the latest Stephanie Plum novel "Top Secret Twenty-One" by Janet Evanovich managed to outsell Hard Choices in its first week of sales (88,000 copies sold in hardcover).

Simon and Schuster printed up 1M copies in the first run. The first week of a book usually makes up 30-35% of its total sales, which makes it sound like they'll be getting a bunch of them back...

I am going to skip the book and wait for it to come out in a roll.... :p
untitled.jpg

ABC's Diane SAWYER...intervied HILL, who's touring with her newest book.

I'm pleasantly Flabberghasted that the GOP has NO ONE that can beat her, If she runs, and I mean... N O.....O N E !

And interesting enough, 'if' the REPLUGS took control of the Senate in '14 (Which they WON'T 'cause Close doesn't count), they would - F - things up so bad, that there would be a Democrat REVOLUTION in '16, and That my friends you could take -to-the-bank.

29177317_232211147352855_5973543557021299927_n.jpg

There must be dozens of these thread making that old kook look like a tool.
Bears the gift that never quits giving, Bahahahahahaah!

I think they committed Grampa Bears after "Ol Hill" became known today as the worst presidential candidate in US history.

I hope to hell "Ol Hill" keeps running her sewer hole like a washed up failed dumb ass in foreign countries like India recently. Blue wave 2018!!!

The Russian Reset Tour with "Ol Hill" next!!!! :eek:o_O:D:confused:

I'm a bit surprised old Hildabeast even has time to talk at all between constantly falling down steps/curbs/whatever with even two handlers holding her up. America truly dodged a bullet this last election. While the "liberals" would've doubtless loved to see an American President not only bowing low to, but even literally collapsing in a vegetative heap at the feet of pretty much everyone....well...Seriously, only God could've helped us at all had that sorry creature been allowed to infest the White House. I'd think anyone who truly loves her (if ANYONE actually does) would both gently and kindly drop her off at the nearest veterinarian to be lovingly "put down" as a proper kindness to that unfortunate and clearly suffering animal. Honestly, had she not done such amazing amounts of treacherous damage to America purely to enrich and briefly empower herself, I'd actually feel sorry for her at this point. I must confess though, that her sort makes me almost wish I could believe in a classical notion of Hell...but she seems to be largely achieving that for herself while still alive in any case. Seriously; just what sort of completely insane psychopath could find nothing better to do with her clearly pathetic excuse for a "life" and many millions to spend than to be continually whining over some lost election over a full YEAR ago now? What's she "thinking"?...That she'll magically be better able to manage steps/stairs after another two years of continuing deterioration and somehow run for President again? Bottom Line: "Dat sad beyotch be batchit CRAZY!"....Period.

Last edited:
Hillary's Excuse Tour 2018 is coming to an end. She had a mishap in India after her dumbass speech and broke her wrist. Why is she in India? Because justice is about to be served and it's GITMO TIME!

Make no mistake...Military Tribunals are set and ready. The public needs to be red-pilled to avoid mass panic. Now go back to sleep, while I sit with my popcorn and enjoy the show!:p

Latest posts