How Us Airways Defied The Odds

700UW:

I do not know why I even waste my time responding to you (except for your misrepresentation) because you really do look foolish, but what is new?

By the way, who is 320FO?

Fly:

Fly, that must be why a UAL F/A spends so much time on the US board. I guess you have nothing better to do with your life, right? Why don't you post something of value on the US Board or try to the UA board for entertainment. Your posts are so informative and add so much value.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

People post here because they have to show the rest of the board how you are the master of misinformation.

Funny how you are the one who keeps posting about UAL yet you insult posters when they prove you wrong.

Seems you are earning a trip to the cornfield.

USA320Pilot said:
I'm not going to continue with "mud slinging", emotional comments, or to try and discredit the messenger. If you choose to do so, so be it.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
[post="266173"][/post]​

See we know now your word means nothing.

Fly, that must be why a UAL F/A spends so much time on the US board. I guess you have nothing better to do with your life, right?

Wow, when did you meet my family? Thanks for understanding.

Your posts are so informative and add so much value. 

Regards,

USA320Pilot

THANKS!!! :up:

"""""Time will tell what happens. Regardless, my only point is that US Airways & United have repeatedly held corporate combination talks, which included:

-- The 1996 merger discussions.

-- The 2000 merger attempt, which the DOJ brokered a deal for the merger to proceed, but United backed out after the AFA filed a lawsuit over scope violations.

-- The 2001/2002 UCT discussions.

-- "Project Minnow" or the ICT in 2003.

-- The domestic alliance.

"Just a question" Does the new U need to have United as a domestic alliance to be part of the Star Alliance?

MOC A320 said:
"Just a question" Does the new U need to have United as a domestic alliance to be part of the Star Alliance?
[post="305440"][/post]​

Well, since United was the airline that started Star............ :rolleyes: