IAM Fleet Service topic 6/14-6/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuup…

That’s US… CLT at it’s best!

We thowed down ahh serious “Blow-Out"!

My thanks to Agent “V†for tha coolest pad ever… aint’ nobody gonna break in that place ‘n live tahh tell about it!

Thank’s to Roadtrip fer tha photo… and fer tha record… Mr. Nelson wuz among tha last standin’! He made it through beer…bourbon…shine…’n Jägermeister… He proved he ain’t ahh light weight!

my aploogizes to mr nelson for the earlier post . I guess he can handle it . the Jagermeister should have put him over the edge

special thanks to the one who supplied the BBQ .. obviously the best NC can offer It was freakin awesome. and special

thanks to the above persons wife for putting it all together it was FIRST CLASS....

Agent V . I view you now as someone not to mess with . I'm glad your on our side.

beam me up scotty

Joe Dirt was seen speeding away from the party in his 78 monte carlo and his hot looking wife riding shot gun . B) B) B)

question.. ??? How did basket get such a hottie. I can't figure that out.

I can understand why Chief Wahoo got one . with his intelligence and pony tail and all but Basket .. come on . someone fill in the pieces :lol: :lol:

PJ , You missed a good throw down brother . would definetly been worth an occurance....

my aploogizes to mr nelson for the earlier post . I guess he can handle it . the Jagermeister should have put him over the edge

special thanks to the one who supplied the BBQ .. obviously the best NC can offer It was freakin awesome. and special

thanks to the above persons wife for putting it all together it was FIRST CLASS....

Agent V . I view you now as someone not to mess with . I'm glad your on our side.

beam me up scotty
Mr Nelson doesn't drink much at all but there is a time for everything so it was time to let'r rip yesterday and celebrate with such a fine group of brothers who I was honored to be with.

I thought I handled all the booze I drank pretty good though, bourbon, beer, jagersomething, tequila, moonshine. Got a little wobbie walking around, I think it was the moonshine or whatever that drink is that you salt your hand for. Still don't know why we had to salt but it was all good. There was some other drink I wanted to try but I took Jeff S's counsel and didn't have a shot of it, not sure what it was but maybe that would have had me walking into walls.

All the food sure was good. That BBQ pork was the best BBQ I've ever had I think. Went back for 3rd's. That apple stuff was pretty tasty also, had a good mess of that. Many thanks to those who put it all together and to those who cooked.

regards,
Tim "I'm still standing" Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Sure glad to have Agent V on our team.

Tim,
A Big thank you for keeping everyone focus. and your diligent efforts should not go unnoticed .

once again thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come and hang with a much of southern boys

Guess Roa is still sleeping it off. GO NEW DIRECTION....

Roadtrip . a BIG THANK YOU for you coming down and havin some BBQ with the CLT boys. it just brings that

PHL/CLT bridge ever closer. and THANKS for all the hours you put in to this campaign. IT would not have flown without you 2 guys

Joe Dirt was seen speeding away from the party in his 78 monte carlo and his hot looking wife riding shot gun . B) B) B)

question.. ??? How did basket get such a hottie. I can't figure that out.

I can understand why Chief Wahoo got one . with his intelligence and pony tail and all but Basket .. come on . someone fill in the pieces :lol: :lol:

PJ , You missed a good throw down brother . would definetly been worth an occurance....

Is this the same woman who gives him the evil eye when he won't come to bed? If she's as hot as you say she is, I wouldn't even own a computer! :blink:

Chief Wahoo- Keep the pony tail.. People busted my chops for having one, so I went ahead and shaved my head.... I'm half a man now!

Glad you guys had fun! :up:

The day is yours! enjoy it!

thanks Chill
wish you could have been a part of it. It's time the east and west come together.

O man I got to agree about basket ,talk about a man marrying up basket is his name...lol

first Agent V much props to you for hosting us your place is off the charts. and remind me to never F with you

Tim,roadtrip much thanks to you both for all your hard work and it was an honor to meet you both

to all my CLT brothers thanks to all of you for taking me under your wing and bringing me along for the ride

the beverages were cold ,the food off the chart thanks to the wifes as well

Allwright..

ROA is recovered ‘n reasonably sober… apologies to Tim... I forgot about the tequila !
So... that makes… beer…bourbon…tequila…shine…’n Jägermeister… all in one evinin’!

Hhhmmm… I hear country song in there somewhere…

I want to extend my thanks to Agent “V†for tha facility…

Thanks... to tha fella that brought the BBQ... and…his lovely wife…(A sweetheart)... who put a tremendous amount of effort into making sure the food was awesome.

A special thanks to all the Wives… (All y’all are hot!) for puttin’ up with our rants.

To Roadtrip for all he does…

And finally to Mr. Nelson for givin’ us tha inspiration, and direction. It wuz ahh pleasure tahh meet… ‘n Throw-Down with yahhh!

P.S. "V"... that "whole house" shakin' sound system wuz awesome!

Just a big Thanks to you all for such a fine time! It was so cool to put names to faces of all the hardworking Brothers and Sisters from this campaign you have my upmost Respect! To everyone who cooked the BBQ it was sooooo goood and Roa thanks for the supplied drinks! The location of the event could not have been a better choice for the Throw down! I tip my hat to Agent V! You guys are really tops and I'm proud to be working along side you all in making a difference with our union. Oman Redeye GF your freakin awsome and I'm glad your on our team.

Regards

Roadtrip

First and most important I want to thank all the wives for putting up with us and being our support team.

Another big thanks goes out to Agent "V". Great place and thanks for the hosting.

It was a great time and very much enjoyed sharing it with such a great bunch of people.

BTW Tim thats tequila with the salt and Patron Tequila to boot. Thanks M.B. the Patron was great.

First and most important I want to thank all the wives for putting up with us and being our support team.

Another big thanks goes out to Agent "V". Great place and thanks for the hosting.

It was a great time and very much enjoyed sharing it with such a great bunch of people.

BTW Tim thats tequila with the salt and Patron Tequila to boot. Thanks M.B. the Patron was great.
Very well said, AWESOME FOOD, AWESOME FACILITY AND BEST OF ALL AWESOME PEOPLE, MANY THANK'S TO ALL!!!!

Greetings my fellow anarchists!

The party was fun and I had a great time! Just a great bunch of people to hang out with (and drink with)!

Thanks for the great food! I am still eating the left over hush puppies and the two pies!

Roabilly, thanks organizing this and for the great art work & t-shirts! I hope that couch was ok to sleep on?

Tim & Roadtrip, thanks for making the trip down here and all the work you have done.

And a special thanks to whomever left the two bottles of beer in the freezer! Beer slushy’s! Lol…..

I will let everyone one know when the next party is at Club V!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back