IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please my brother's and sister's stop the bricking! Remember the union is us. Not RC! We must make a stand, We must tell these company f's enough is enough. We work hard for our money, yet we are getting the crumbs from the fat cat's table. Enough is enough! You are worth so much more then this t/a. Even the agc said he couldn't vote for it. You are us airways not Dougie!! It is time to show them. Vote NO! Show united that we are not sheep waiting to be slaughtered. Show United that if they want us they have to come through fleet services!

I don't care what kind of flack I get. I'm walking the work areas and begging people to wake up in time. What does that Payne guy look like? I need to find him and give him pictures of my kids and ask him if he can support them since he is so hell bent on killing me! I think I will make copy's of this Districtforce's statement and show everybody.

This sucks

V_wants_you__16868.jpg

To VOTE!

“Yesâ€￾ or “Noâ€￾ but just vote!

Exercise the only real power you have, the power to choose! Let’s show the company and our union that we stand united!
United to choose what is best for each and every one of us and not to cast our fate into the wind.
We will not go quietly into the night; we will not vanish without a fight,
we will live on, and we will survive this no matter how the vote goes.

This vote may be the most important moment of your aviation career. Commit to it!

See you all on the other side……..

Stay on target! We must stand as one! Vote NO! Please show both companies the IAM and US Airways that we are more then they think we are.

The merger depends on the VOTE. You will hear nothing on a merger, they are all waiting for the ballots to be counted. WAKE UP YOU GUYS AND GALS...the signs are all there.

I believe there will more in it with a NO VOTE. I understand that everyone is dying for a few extra bucks and believe me the medical will soar so you really don't make any more than what you have already.

regardless of how each and everyone of you vote, good luck with the voting tomorrow. my opinion is my opinion and i would like to see it shot down with a cruise missile and that alone will force the company and the union to come back with a better and fair agreement

I don't care what kind of flack I get. I'm walking the work areas and begging people to wake up in time. What does that Payne guy look like? I need to find him and give him pictures of my kids and ask him if he can support them since he is so hell bent on killing me! I think I will make copy's of this Districtforce's statement and show everybody.

This sucks
man I wish you nothing but the best I hope too many of you have not listened to the mindless rants of certain ones

Do! Remember! There might NOT be any merger with UNITED at all. The first merger will take a year or two with Delta/Northwest. Congress could not handle more in the context of the other US problems. Mortgages/energy/ taxes! Airlines come after those issues. This will take much time to come to a decision. Remember, airline employees have bills to pay, NOW!

Remember! We can wait till 2009 with the New Direction Team (United they are). But it is possible there will be NO merger until congress agrees to it. Tomorrow determines if we pay rent for the next 3 yrs or go on principle into the latter.

man I wish you nothing but the best I hope too many of you have not listened to the mindless rants of certain ones

I truly feel any company/union deal has left us in a Lurch! It S'''k's we have to Live another day because of mis-information! Hello! To our Bro' and Sis' in the new EMERGENCE!

View attachment 7509

"Now Randy we have this all set and you can bully this thing through right?

View attachment 7510

"Yes sire there is nothing left to chance. They can do nothing as I am to smart!"

View attachment 7511

"Duh huh I heard from a bird that none of these idiots can vote yes cause they are in...el....igible or sometin' like that. Anyone want another brew?"

View attachment 7512

"Buffy you stupit SOB you better get your puppet to fix this sh!t or I'll go back to Continental and bounce the whole lot of you"

View attachment 7513

"Cornhole you stupit SOB you better get your puppet to fix this sh!t or your back to the ramp now!"

View attachment 7514

"Yes sire, I'm sorry sire, sniffle sniffle"

* back in ORD*

View attachment 7515

"Dam Vicky, you must have screwed up. You better go to PHX and fix this. I know....just tell em to impound the ballots....we'll give em this song and dance that its DoUgIe's fault that he didn't take the dues out. Ya..ya..an then we will tell them to put them in envelops and send them to the District. Then we will straighten this all out. When we find out how many yes's we need to get our 50%+1 then boom! instant fix! Can you handle that?"

View attachment 7516

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, can I boss sumbody! Can I boss sumbody!"

View attachment 7517

"Dam were all screwed................"

And that was another episode of "rat tales fables"

Goodnight everyone and everyone knows how to vote tomorrow :down:

rat tales,
That was over the top awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all that's missing is randy's fluffers.

NOW my question is if PHX has so many dues objectors or members not in good standing .

Who is going to enforce the validity of the ballots cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back