IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 7509

"Now Randy we have this all set and you can bully this thing through right?

View attachment 7510

"Yes sire there is nothing left to chance. They can do nothing as I am to smart!"

View attachment 7511

"Duh huh I heard from a bird that none of these idiots can vote yes cause they are in...el....igible or sometin' like that. Anyone want another brew?"

View attachment 7512

"Buffy you stupit SOB you better get your puppet to fix this sh!t or I'll go back to Continental and bounce the whole lot of you"

View attachment 7513

"Cornhole you stupit SOB you better get your puppet to fix this sh!t or your back to the ramp now!"

View attachment 7514

"Yes sire, I'm sorry sire, sniffle sniffle"

* back in ORD*

View attachment 7515

"Dam Vicky, you must have screwed up. You better go to PHX and fix this. I know....just tell em to impound the ballots....we'll give em this song and dance that its DoUgIe's fault that he didn't take the dues out. Ya..ya..an then we will tell them to put them in envelops and send them to the District. Then we will straighten this all out. When we find out how many yes's we need to get our 50%+1 then boom! instant fix! Can you handle that?"

View attachment 7516

"Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, can I boss sumbody! Can I boss sumbody!"

View attachment 7517

"Dam were all screwed................"

And that was another episode of "rat tales fables"

Goodnight everyone and everyone knows how to vote tomorrow :down:
That's some funny stuff.....lol...VOTE NO!!!!!!!!

want to let all our posters know that . Mr Joe Dirt stepped up in a huge way for CLT today .

my sincere thanks Joe . Thank you for helping CLT out of a jam ........

that's the sign of a true UNION man .......

I see nine posters on here now best I can tell at least 5 are CLT fellows we want them out in droves tomorrow seemed everyone was talking about it today

rat tales,
That was over the top awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all that's missing is randy's fluffers.

NOW my question is if PHX has so many dues objectors or members not in good standing .

Who is going to enforce the validity of the ballots cast.

O man that is a very good question unfortunately the answer is likely no one

Oriole man why is Freedom and Giant'sfan Quiet? Maybe they're taken back by the fact that PHX has no say so in the VOTE? Correct if I'm wrong.

Your group certainly is unique but I would guess it is a result of many mergers and your majority vote that supports Randy's position.

We never had a vote. That is where part of the problem lies. I didn't ask you to guess, I asked you to get in contact with your buddy and either you or he post his reasoning behind us not going by DOH.

Rogue

longfellow,
oops I mean Goodfellow,
I could tell last night that Freedoms fuse was about to blow . Maybe it did

anyway . I hear through the grapevine that MF went to PHL and gave the membership the real low down on

what happened in PHX . Once again solidifying the two largest locals . That is freaking awesome.. perv / roadtrip / ramp rogue

proud 2 be philly any comments on this. Also heard GS got called on some of his B/S and was dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof

for the clt brothers and sisters vans will be running all day . NO excuse to not get out and vote for your jobs.

I'm a married man, you know? Besides I am making all kinds of friends on this board, even some offering me to be their and their buddies guest of honor over a plate of Carolina BBQ... if the food doesn't kill me, the hosts might.

So Considers Jester.

Jester...

I told yahh these ol' boy's are tha nicest fellas yahd ever wanna meet.
We preparin' tahh render ahh resounding NO... in just ahh matter of hours...
here in tha Queen City!

We can't force your company back but it does make economical sense for them to finish a transition and offer more if this contract is rejected. The alternative for them is to wait too long where we postpone negotiations since section 6 will be upon us. Once in section 6 we have much more leverage.

finally you seem to understand what we have been trying to say to for so long .. thanks

If you could guarantee me that a merger will still take place then I'd say vote no. But this agreement has everything to do with a merger and I believe that was a risk too high for Randy to take. There is a very real possibility that this merger doesn't happen if this contract gets turned down. Neither Randy or your company is going to spell this out for you but maybe that's why I've been posting. Don't think this merger is automatic Tim.

I do believe you said a while back that F/S couldn't hold up a merger . as far as risk RANDY has none. IT'S OUR JOBS and OUR PAYCHECKS that lose on this

I have nothing to share about Freedom or his/her opinion. I think he has been helping you in making more no votes. For a good read on someone who is voting yes I'd direct the posters of this forum to
P Rez who is a yes voter and not divisive and seems to be a strong union man.

Yes you are absolutely right Freedom has brought some from the dark side into the light .
Your last question. The answer is definately no. United won't roll anyone over.

sidenote: Your reference to If you vote this down your looking at chapter 7 and the lose of 8,000 jobs. Mr Farce .
haven't you realized the scare tactics DON'T fly on the east anymore . Your making yourself look the fool with such profound
idiotic statements . For pete sake . US has a bad quarter and all of a sudden we are going liquid . what a joke. If US was in such
bad shape I highly doubt the BOD would approve of 200% bonuses for the top level execs. Your creditability really goes down with
such statements. and the reason you are on this board is to try and counter Tim which to this point you have failed.

Goodfellow, have ya heard the old saying..."stick a fork in'em ther're done !!"

Don't go worrying about ol' GF ...I'm here chillin'....and don't go counting the chickens (or votes in your case) before they are hatched.

Y'all have stated your case and I mine so we will see what tomorrow brings.

My goal is to get outta this pos bk contract and get me a little something, we ALL could use it.

I saw some cutesy little vote YES fliers in my bins today....they got hung up in the breakroom...but hell, we are already a YES vote here anyway.

All I know is that if this gets voted down I better get an invite to one of those damn bbq's you keep bragging about cuz I won't be able to afford my groceries much longer! ....AND a date when Dougie's coming back to the table....hahahahahaha

Good luck to all....GF....VOTE YES !!!!! :up:

A No vote will have a great risk of not only altering merger plans but also it will risk 8,000 households. United will have nothing to do with the west scope or the CIC so any No vote would risk ending any potential investors from investing in your company. What makes you think that United will be in shape to pay out $25 to fleet service? How long can any company survive paying that? Tim, you are a bright man and we have had some discussion of late but one thing I believe you know is that United will never agree to a merger if fleet service doesn't get rid of the CIC.

Mr. Farce…

I have a solution to this dilemma! United can avoid paying out the $25.00 per hour wages incurred, due to any “Poison Pillâ€￾ potential CIC award.

This can be accomplished by the IAM and the Company, by simply negotiating a fair Industry Standard Agreement that more closely emulates the CBA United Fleet currently enjoys!

We (Fleet) would readily ratify such an agreement, and both entities could merge away without fear of CIC acting as an obstacle in consolidation.

See… wasn’t that easy? Go back to the table!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts