IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that if this gets voted down I better get an invite to one of those damn bbq's you keep bragging about cuz I won't be able to afford my groceries much longer! ....AND a date when Dougie's coming back to the table....hahahahahaha

Good luck to all....GF....VOTE YES !!!!! :up:

Gf ,

do you prefer eastern or western carolina style BBQ. ????

heard DP flew through CLT last night guess he didnt want to hold a "town hall " with the fellows

To any yes brothers and sisters who thought I was HIDING or had a broke fuse .. It’s actually the opposite ,I’ve been sitting here laughing for the last few pages .. :lol: :lol: :lol: These guys are really quite amusing when left to their own devices .. And don’t worry about PHX …. we Will pull our weight if you pull yours! :up:

Roa,
for a country boy you make a lot of sense . Just keep it simple and everyone understands. the smoke and mirrors only

works in the movies not in NEG ......

You might want to put another PIG in the pit . I think GF is bringing his family and you know how big those northern types are with

all the cousins and such. :D :D :D

Oh and on the YES news for today .. You know it’s a good sign when your getting flyers from places OTHER than PHX … … hey guys , we’re gonna vote yes , it’s OK … you don’t have to convince us … but we appreciate the thought!!! :mf_boff:

freedom.
not to worry you were written off loooooooooong ago.

good thing they are having the voting on property or you might miss out since you've never been to your local. :lol:

and your a strong union man . but can't find time to attend a meeting once and a while . go figure.

We never had a vote. That is where part of the problem lies. I didn't ask you to guess, I asked you to get in contact with your buddy and either you or he post his reasoning behind us not going by DOH.

Rogue

For what it’s worth…

The story I’ve been told is that a member of our first NC (initials GB) made sure it was classification date because it helped him out with his seniority? Since classification has been in our contract since the beginning it would cause harm to some members and benefit other members if they switched back.

Oh and on the YES news for today .. You know it’s a good sign when your getting flyers from places OTHER than PHX … … hey guys , we’re gonna vote yes , it’s OK … you don’t have to convince us … but we appreciate the thought!!! :mf_boff:
Freedom I'm glad your are honest. I do respect you, but those flyer's you are getting our from the class 2 FLA, cities from the EAST. Your SISTER stations out WEST are VOTING NO! All they are trying to do is save themselves for now.

You might want to put another PIG in the pit . I think GF is bringing his family and you know how big those northern types are with

all the cousins and such. :D :D :D

Hell northern....I'm from below the mason dixon line o-man....I just have good taste in teams! Ohhhh and I prefer any bbq other than FL.....

VOTE YES[size]

Hell northern....I'm from below the mason dixon line o-man....I just have good taste in teams! Ohhhh and I prefer any bbq other than FL.....

VOTE YES[size]

OOOOOOOOOOh I'm not buying that ..... 1. there is no one from the below the line that lives in FL that isn't from the NORTH

those from below the line . live in there respective states VA.NC,SC,GA,AL and such we know FL is full of nothing but bugs

gators, gray hairs and northern transplants that go to the beach wearing socks :lol: :lol: :lol:

but nice try.

sounds like northern to central jersey to me from your accent.... :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOh I'm not buying that ..... 1. there is no one from the below the line that lives in FL that isn't from the NORTH

those from below the line . live in there respective states VA.NC,SC,GA,AL and such we know FL is full of nothing but bugs

gators, gray hairs and northern transplants that go to the beach wearing socks :lol: :lol: :lol:

but nice try.

sounds like northern to central jersey to me from your accent.... :lol:
Thanks O-man I could have done without that mental picture.

want to let all our posters know that . Mr Joe Dirt stepped up in a huge way for CLT today .

my sincere thanks Joe . Thank you for helping CLT out of a jam ........

that's the sign of a true UNION man .......

"O"...

Agreed... Dirt.... is ahh True Brother!

joe,
they wear more than just socks !!!! bathing suit , wife beater tee, white socks with flips of course .

CLT voters remember you will also be voting for your delegates to go to mco in sep for the convention tomorrow

so it's very important YOU get out and VOTE......

go to the beach wearing socks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell...did you see me in Clearwater the other day :p

You listed my home state but I ain't saying which one!!!

I'm out Y'ALL (that's for you o-man)!!!

May the YES man win tomorrow.....oops I mean best man......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts