IAM Nominations and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would warm the cockles of my furloughed heart to see the slate go down.

They are as big a threat to the membership as the company, and the sooner you are rid of them, the better.

Betcha if Canale is turned out, he'll find a nice sinecure at UA.

[codebox]http://delaneyrevealed.livejournal.com/
[/codebox]

I got this in an e-mail today.

Active links were in the e-mail but I have posted the http's above and below

open and review[codebox]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7r2NVoErpdQ[/codebox]
Never knew this link was out there.

NEW AND IMPROVED <----click here

Interesting reading..get involved.

Im Glad we can still roll a little humor in this stuff..!

Check out Rich's campaign at ORD today. Very Creepy.

YouTube - Nosferatu Alban Berg <-----click here

Philadelphia:
Pres.
Delaney............117
CANALE (PHL)............10

Sec. of Tres.
Atkinson.......118
Payne..........8

Vice Pres. East
Burson..........115
Beatty.............8

Vice Pres. Hawaii
Olmos...........115
Sumida.........8

Vice Pres. West
Gardner.............125

what is the full name of the candidate running for president

That is one funny linK

http://delaneyrevealed.livejournal.com/

The girth on some of those makes it seem like they've been eating like the 100K club for a long time!

All kidding aside though, these guys may be hungry to get the job done, but we also need to be realistic. The anger to kick the old guard out is fine, but other than kicking them out you are no closer to real change and a real contract. Guppies in the Shark pool comes to mind, and you guys just gave Doogie all he needed to make sure Fleet stays down and irrelevant for another two years minimum.

HPMKE,

The canidate name is,
Rich Delaney!

Having met the guy I say he will be much better President than the present Canale. When Rich talks to me and others he talks to you not down to you. Canale just doesnt listen to the membership he has driven the membership to hate him and all his policys.
The Canolites the AGC's and VP's who kiss his a$$ have no credability anymore with the membership they are just there to keep a fat paychecks going there way.

Canale and his Crew think they run the union

The difference is,

The New Direction Team knows you the members run the union and they work for you

That is why New Direction will be successful

Just in

ORD just endorsed the New Direction Team
Canale fell again in a huge UA hub!
If you thought he was slumped over in PHL,
they probably carted him off in ORD!

I wonder if Mr. Nelson was there to see the "Trainwreck"!!
I observed the ballot count for the ORD President. Situation couldn't be any worse for an election as there was a blizzard and everything at ORD was cancelled. Nonetheless, a couple hundred + DL141 members came to participate in the vote. A few interesting notes: Two on Canale's team from ORD lost in defeat. 4 on the NEW DIRECTION team from ORD won their nominations. ORD is the biggest Local in the District and contains 20% of the District membership so this was a huge get for the NEW DIRECTION TEAM. It now secured the biggest US Hub in PHL, and biggest UA hub in ORD. Very convincing win for the NEW DIRECTIONS TEAM as it wasn't even close as each of the NEW DIRECTION candidates won around 75% of the vote in ORD, and around 90% of the vote in PHL. Complete domination!

Totals below

Election Update: ORD

Winners in Bold

President
Delaney 141
Canale 53

Secretary Treasurer
Atkinson 140
Payne 44

Vice President East
Burson 137
Beatty 44

Vice President hawaii
Olmos 141
Sumida 40

Vice President At-large
Lenzi 139
Roth 42

Trustee [pick 2]
Brown 136
Nielsen 137

Lebron 39
Zuger 40

AGC 2 year term [pick 3]
Crowell 137
Hughes 136
Worthman 173

Rusk 37
Gushi 36

AGC 4 year term [pick 11]
Medeiros 136
Humphherys 135
Hannah 134
Gerulis 135
Stenberg 138
Stone 137
Croker 124
Klemm 134
O'Donnell 134
Handlow 132
Wallis 163

Baptiste 34
Faung 46
Flynn 34
Eulo 33
Jackson 34
Pascarella 36
N Davis 31
R Davis 32
Miller 30
Kraves 36

Therefore, the entire NEW DIRECTIONS TEAM won the ORD nomination.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

tim,
is canale wanting to protest this vote too. any word on the west coast or den
Election Update: DEN, SFO
I do not have the officials yet as they just completed the votes. But Denver was a cruching blow against Canale. These are unofficials

Denver

NEW DIRECTION TEAM: Won nominations for all on thier team in convincing fashion. Each member won between 90%-95% of the vote. Of notice is the following:

Delaney: 112
Canale: 4

Atkinson: 116
Payne: 2

Remember, Canale had 4 members from DEN on his ticket, yet Payne only got 2 votes. Again, not official but I heard the highest vote talley on Canale's team got only 6 votes, yet everyone on the NEW DIRECTIONS TEAM was over 100+.

The NEW DIRECTIONS TEAM has now swept the 2 biggest locals on the United Property, and the biggest Local on US AIRWAYS property. Throw in the PHX hub also. US AIRWAYS Hub LAS will be ready to rock tomorrow, and CLT will produce the 'grand slam' on the US AIRWAYS system.....'soon enough'.

SFO numbers are in: Only one NEW DIRECTIONS TEAM Member got nominated. It was a super close vote as most members only lost by only 1-2 votes. Basically a full split at SFO.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back