IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
WorldTraveler said:
no, I didn't say I would leave the IAM thread to 700.and if the moderators would cut off the personal attacks that 700 and others continue to resort to, this and other topics could be left to those who are affected by it.700 brought my username into this discussion and has repeatedly used words like LIAR because he can't admit that the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs. Everything else matters. Just admit the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

Quit you winning and tattletaleling, remember this is not your personal board !!!!

You have used personal attracts on more than one occasion ...remember wishing harm on the ramp guy in CLT , do you?

Reactions: 1 person
Oh please. Nothing but an excuse to validate the pathetic and inexcusable behavior you and others practice. Grow up. The IAM withdrew it's application to represent DLFAs.

Why dont you post the Whole Truth?

The NMB has NEVER notified a union that they were short on cards before making an official announcement and causing a two year bar.

The NMB has NEVER called the DOJ in to investigate fraudulent cards.

Anti-Union DL FAs have publicly stated they have committed fraudulent acts, and all the information has been sent to the NMB and DOJ.

And you wonder why people act they towards you as you leave out the pertinent details as it doesnt fit your narrative.

So why dont you finally come clean and tell the Whole Truth?

And the only parties who have anything to gain by forging cards is DL and its own Anti-Union FAs.

Can you ever tell the Whole Truth?

WorldTraveler said:
Oh please. Nothing but an excuse to validate the pathetic and inexcusable behavior you and others practice. Grow up. The IAM withdrew it's application to represent DLFAs.
Oh pease , really? .......wishing harm on the ramp guy is excusable???

My inexcusable behavior?? Please show me

You still cant tell the Whole Truth and still are a liar.

Spin it how you want, we all know what happened, you couldnt tell the truth if it hit you in the face.

Why did the NMB notify the IAM when in their entire history of existence, it never happened?

The NMB would have declared insufficient cards and placed the IAM on a two year bar, and any other union.

Why did the NMB call in the DOJ to investigate?

Why did anti-union DL FAs, admit fraud and why did the NMB send the information to the DOJ?

Tell the Whole Truth, oh wait, you cant.

I didn't say anything about the reasons.

I said simply that the IAM withdrew its application.

that is the God-honest truth which you can't seem to admit.

You clearly imply the IAM failed and pulled their application, yet you ALWAYS leave out the rest of the TRUTH.

I have asked you numerous times, once again:

Why did the NMB notify the IAM when in their entire history of existence, it never happened?

The NMB would have declared insufficient cards and placed the IAM on a two year bar, and any other union.

Why did the NMB call in the DOJ to investigate?

Why did anti-union DL FAs, admit fraud and why did the NMB send the information to the DOJ?

I didn't imply anything but I'll answer your question.

The NMB saw enough incorrect cards to notify the IAM who recognized that by pulling the application with no accusations by the NMB and no comment by the IAM, the IAM can refile in a year based on the current information in the case.

The DOJ WILL find out who was involved. I have said that many times as well as noting that no one should want to be in the DOJ's presence if they are found to have been involved in altering cards.

and to Kev's repeated question, I fully support DL's action if DL employees were involved in any way in altering cards or accessing DL's personnel systems including releasing employee information for the purpose of aiding in the card drive.

11667271_967208119967164_6308233169691051327_n.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
and one of the top polling presidential candidates is a bad to the bone union buster.

Apparently the American people like that kind of thing in a leader.

btw, the article says that since even professionals have unions that are called associations, does that mean that union members aren't professionals?

700UW said:
All this can be yours, if you let us into your wallet !

And don't fret, your needs and concerns are not a very far, distant 2nd, to our #1 goal, which is to stay in power and control, at any cost, including your job!

Union workers average over $200 a week over their non-union counterparts, that's a fact.

So say dues are $800 a year that $200 a week works out to be $10,400 more a year.

So minus the $800 that works out to $9,600 more a year than their non-union counterparts.

Yep you are real smart sw, not!

union employees IN GENERAL doesn't matter.

DL employees vs. their unionized peers DOES.

And don't forget the profit sharing. for 2014, it was more than 16% of DL employee annual earnings. And it was paid BEFORE DL took a loss for its fuel hedge losses.

ps... if you can engage in the conversation without slamming others and stick to facts, I'll stay out.

southwind is employed by Delta which means he is clearly smart enough for them; I don't think you are in any business to be questioning his intelligence.

And DL employees can kiss that PS mostly goodbye if the pilots approve their TA.

And per hour AA, WN and PMCO make more than DL FAs, plus other items in their CBA add to their wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.