IAM Withdraws NMB Election Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThirdSeatHero said:
+1

While I agree completely I'd add that if the Labor movement has any hope of sustaining itself it must learn to separate its battles. 

There has always been inter-union politics and always will be - However, when ANY group goes on strike, YOU DO NOT CROSS - NO EXCEPTIONS - NO EXCUSES

The IAM crossed and performed struck work - Other NWA unions crossed as well - AMFA lost mechanics and the labor movement lost integrity and alot of credibility.
Now awaiting 700's spin!

700UW said:
Are you obsessed with me?
I'm obsessed with anyone posting in a thread concerning a company THEY DON'T WORK FOR, pushing an agenda, THEY DON'T OFFICIALLY REPRESENT because none of the above CONCERNS OR AFFECTS YOU PRSONALLY!

Reactions: 1 person
Its quite apparent you dont understand the concept of a message board.

Lets see World Traveler doesnt work for DL yet you dont tell him to post.

Third Seat Hero posts here doesnt work for DL.

767 Mechanic posts here doesnt work for DL..

Southwind posts here doesnt work for DL.

Blue Collar posts here doesnt work for DL.

Silverbird007 posts here doesnt work for DL.

SWAMT posts here doesnt work for DL.

Shall I post other names who dont work for DL?

Seems more non-dl people post here than employees, and employees in the class and craft which have organizing campaigns ongoing.

Hypocrite much?

You really mean you are anti-union and dont want any pro-union people posting.

You arent a Flight Attendant nor ACS, yet you post here and you arent involved in their campaigns, and you dont have a vote, so why do you post here?

hypocrite is justifying your actions by what someone else does.

and I receive a check from DL every month and have access to benefits from DL. and I haven't been afraid to say why I am loyal to DL. I even expect WN employees to take WN's side in the DAL gate issue because WN butters their bread. I don't expect people who have no stake in the issue to drone on and on as if they are experts only to be proven wrong.

You have repeatedly stuck your nose in one issue after another about which you don't know and yet vow that you have no interest.

southwind's observation and question is absolutely valid. Why is someone who repeatedly denies that they have no financial interest in the IAM and doesn't work for DL spend so much time pushing a cause which should be left with DL employees?

and why can't you, Kev, and everyone else recognize that DL employees HAVE voted time and time again regarding further unionization and have REPEATEDLY indicated they don't want it among the largest employee groups, handed organized labor the largest loss of membership in the history of the airline labor movement in the representation elections after the DL-NW merger, and it is the IAM, not DL that withdrew the representation request with the NMB due to an absence of a sufficient number of valid cards.

now THAT reality is what is TOUGH to admit.

You are not an active employee and haven't been in years.

You took an early out and left.

You aren't and never were a pilot nor a FA.

Amazing how you try and justify your posting here and your not ACS, you don't have a vote.

Amazing how you lie and spin.

So you know more than the NMB and DOJ on what happened?

You truly don't know how things work. If the IAM filed with innsufient cards, why did the NMB notify the IAM instead of just notifying everyone there weren't enough cards and place a two year bar?

Why did the NMB call the DOJ to investigate?

Who had the the most gain from fraud?

Not the IAM, and there is proof anti-union DL FAs that have admitted so.

Keep up the lies and misinformation.

the only lies and misinformation are from those who try to deny that the IAM failed to obtain sufficient interest for a VALID representation vote and it was the IAM that withdrew its application for representation among the FAs and beat anyone up who dares point out that obvious reality.

Now, do you want to answer southwind's question and leave me out of this discussion?

Keep up the lies and misinformation.

The NMB has never asked the DOJ to investigate cards and a campaign.

Keep ignoring the facts that the anit-union DL FAs boasted on their fraud, and all the information, including screenshots and IP address were sent on to the NMB and DOJ.

And typical M.O. from you, and ignore the facts and reality of what has happened.

true or false.

the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

that's all and is the only fact that matters in this discussion.

thank you.

The NMB has never informed a union they were short of cards before making their official determination. FACT

The NMB has never called the DOJ to investigate card fraud. FACT.

You arent a DL employee and not a FA nor ACS. FACT.

Current pro-dl fas have admitted and boasted their fraudulent behavior. FACT.

no, I didn't say I would leave the IAM thread to 700.

and if the moderators would cut off the personal attacks that 700 and others continue to resort to, this and other topics could be left to those who are affected by it.

700 brought my username into this discussion and has repeatedly used words like LIAR because he can't admit that the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs. Everything else matters. Just admit the IAM withdrew its application for representation of DL FAs.

You are the king of personal attacks, you whine and complain about people calling  you names and you do the very same behavior.

You really need to seek some professional mental help.

And you have no clue and cant comprehend the NMB has NEVER told a union they were short on cards before the official announcement by the NMB would be held to a two year bar.

And the NMB has never asked the DOJ to investigate cards before.

Take of your DL glasses and unbrainwash yourself for a minute and comprehend the FACTS, not your made up lies and misinformation.

700UW said:
Its quite apparent you dont understand the concept of a message board.

Lets see World Traveler doesnt work for DL yet you dont tell him to post.

Third Seat Hero posts here doesnt work for DL.

767 Mechanic posts here doesnt work for DL..

Southwind posts here doesnt work for DL.

Blue Collar posts here doesnt work for DL.

Silverbird007 posts here doesnt work for DL.

SWAMT posts here doesnt work for DL.

Shall I post other names who dont work for DL?

Seems more non-dl people post here than employees, and employees in the class and craft which have organizing campaigns ongoing.

Hypocrite much?

You really mean you are anti-union and dont want any pro-union people posting.

You arent a Flight Attendant nor ACS, yet you post here and you arent involved in their campaigns, and you dont have a vote, so why do you post here?
WT used to and I don't see any of the others trying to influence DL employees concerning a union vote, that doesn't affect them since they don't represent the union nor work at DL!

Status
Not open for further replies.