IF UAL and CAL merge, AA may make a move on US

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster squished their opinion in with the articles thesis together. Lame topic choice IMO. The topic should be "CAL considering merger with UA if DL/NW merger goes well". Then in the thread the poster should have mentioned their own opinion that AA might look to merge with US if the CO/UA merger happened.

The poster squished their opinion in with the articles thesis together. Lame topic choice IMO. The topic should be "CAL considering merger with UA if DL/NW merger goes well". Then in the thread the poster should have mentioned their own opinion that AA might look to merge with US if the CO/UA merger happened.

No, I simply stated, IF UAL AND CAL merge, AA may make a play on US, as that IS how I would see things playing out.. Take it as you wish.. There is no mention of it, but it seems like a likely scenario.

The route network of a combined AA-US actually makes sense, way more than DL-NW. But, I know lots will disagree with me. :rolleyes:

Route schmoot. Thats one marriage that WON'T be made in the heavens. You wanna talk about a disaster? Oh and IF AA and US paired up where would that leave The sandcastle and it's peeps? :blink:

Route schmoot. Thats one marriage that WON'T be made in the heavens. You wanna talk about a disaster? Oh and IF AA and US paired up where would that leave The sandcastle and it's peeps? :blink:

Why they would become Dallas dollies and pack up the sand wagon and high tail it to Dallas/Fort Worth, LOL!!

There is absolutely nothing in the article that suggests a possible merger between AA and LCC. This is nothing more than wild speculation. When there is something more concrete to discuss, come back and discuss. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back