Industry Standard Wages

Of course I did....it's not easy getting an interview there(even if you have someone on the inside working on it-and I did).
And even harder actually getting a job offer from them. For every applicant, Southwest selects precious few for an interview.
And then the selection process is tougher for a job offer.

I didn't have that luxury of waiting around. Boeing made an offer, I had to take it.

Of course I did....it's not easy getting an interview there(even if you have someone on the inside working on it-and I did).
And even harder actually getting a job offer from them. For every applicant, Southwest selects precious few for an interview.
And then the selection process is tougher for a job offer.

I didn't have that luxury of waiting around. Boeing made an offer, I had to take it.

UPDATE @ SWA: SWA just posted 6 new slots internally. 1-is a lead for struct in Dallas, 5 are for the 5 positions per month promiced for 4th line of maint. These will close internally by next week early. You guys need to start watching southwest.com for external openings, and react immediately. Good luck to all. And I will repost in the correct forum.

UPDATE @ SWA: SWA just posted 6 new slots internally. 1-is a lead for struct in Dallas, 5 are for the 5 positions per month promiced for 4th line of maint. These will close internally by next week early. You guys need to start watching southwest.com for external openings, and react immediately. Good luck to all. And I will repost in the correct forum.

Any talk of putting Maint in ISP???

Latest posts

Back