Inflight service announcement

Toilet charge. :up: :up:

LOL!!! They would make a killing off of a toilet charge because as I remember when drinks were free everybody would take one (or sometimes two or three) then they would all line up to go to the bathroom during the flight! Since we are an a la carte airline, pax can pay to enter the lav and then if they need toilet paper they can pay per sheet. That is only fair since some people may not use toilet paper, some people like to use a lot of toilet paper, and then some only use a little! :lol: :ph34r: :lol:

Maybe they are moving towards AC and will allow you to purchase items during ticketing/check in so you don't have to "pay" on board. Maybe they are going to give coupons to frequent fliers?

They are addicted to the revenue so they won't be ending it.

I think it's a safe bet that they will announce they are going to revamp the ENTIRE inflight product. I think that due to NO other airline following US down the path of beverage sales they will go back to complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. I think this meeting and announcement will include other inflight changes as well. To have this sort of meeting followed by an announcement "yelling from the roof tops", I think it will be more than free soda making a comeback. I guess we'll wait and see. It is obviously a very tight lipped announcement. :lol:

Maybe we will provide a FREE HOT meal on any flight longer then 20mins. They feel the FAs dont have enough to do since charging for sodas...Oh wait we no longer have the ovens to cook them so lets try and find the exact oven that belongs on said airplane...sure that one looks like it will fit...if not we can use some speed/duct tape to strap it back in the galley.

Or maybe we will just install vending machines in the galleys...assign a FA to make change with their new company issued change belt...25cents for the Lavs...more revenue to make!

Back