Insp69/eolesen, READ it and WEEP !

Trump does look deranged in that picture.

upload_2020-9-7_18-27-39.png

Zom JFK are you going to rebut what I said or continue to lie about everything I do not support violence but you seem to by your support of King Donald 1 he is stoking violence and you are supporting it by supporting him.Typical for a republican now a days.To bad your party is AFU now good luck and do not say moral majority because the majority of us did not vote for KIng Donald 1.

Delldude If you would just listen to what trump says and think it was a democrat that said it you would go completely nuts.You may disagree but think about your complaints about democrats and you will find what I say is true.

Zom JFK are you going to rebut what I said or continue to lie about everything I do not support violence but you seem to by your support of King Donald 1 he is stoking violence and you are supporting it by supporting him.Typical for a republican now a days.To bad your party is AFU now good luck and do not say moral majority because the majority of us did not vote for KIng Donald 1.
I don't see Republicans burning and looting their own cities. Maybe you can show me some that are? All I see are Democrats not only doing the rioting but their mayors and governors are letting them do it. Pretty pathetic.

Bears you got them all up in arms they are already threatening you with king donald 2 you must have really hit a nerve they normally do not go this far right away. They must know that they are wrong and there is no way of defending king donald 1 without lying and lying and some more LYING
Does Bears know you're his secret admirer? :rolleyes:

I don't see Republicans burning and looting their own cities. Maybe you can show me some that are? All I see are Democrats not only doing the rioting but their mayors and governors are letting them do it. Pretty pathetic.
I do not see democrats doing that either.Unless you listen to King Donald 1 the liar in chief he is the only one saying this **** but being his puppet you keep agreeing with his lies.This is the only president that has told 20000 lies in less than 4 years.Keep listening to his BS.

Though a few hours Late,.....Happy LABOR DAY !
A holiday, to commemorate/set aside for, ALL the workers who LABOR in their jobs in America.
A day to THANK the UNIONS, who for countless years have kept the GREEDY Corporations from trying to BLEED workers from earning a fair wage !
Without the UNIONS, there would be NO paid, or semi paid health insurance from employers or Corporations.
Because of the Unions(speaking from a personal perspective) Why I had OUTSTANDING Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance provided by a contractual agreement/contracts, between American Airlines and AMTRAK, VIA The Transportation Workers Union, Airline Division and Rail Division, And for a short time, with the IAM/TCU with AMTRAK !!