It's (Past) Time to Lean In Against Forced COVID Vaccinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the latest line they're giving for masks? Let's see...first it was...Masks! Only N95 or better will do if you want to live!, then...only front-line medical staff should wear masks, then...anything to cover your face (regardless of its ability to filter a virus that is nanometers in diameter). But hey, now if Twitter-check-marked people like Chamath* get their way, masks will be for demarcating those who were vaccinated vs. those who are not (therefore no more need for the armband?!)

Outside of a truly medical environment, medical-grade masks are now about politics and control/access/submission. They also are being used to desensitize us into accepting more unnecessary restrictions on our freedoms--including forcing people to take immoral, unsafe vaccines.

*See: https://twitter.com/chamath/status/1337546775683620866

I know this won't make much of an impact on a conspiracy theorist, but have you noticed that cases of flu are down? Do you know why? People are wearing masks.

We all will have our personal judgements front-and-center with Jesus Christ. He is very merciful, but He is also just. To whom much is given; much will be expected. Any person in a position of power has great responsibilities as well as ultimately accountability. That said, even the "nicest" person can be damned by their choice to freely go against God's laws. Salvation requires both faith and works.

Based on what you just said, what would God...or his more forgiving son, have to say about Donald Trump?

"Humility is the most important virtue required for salvation. It's absolutely essential. So if I were a loving, all knowing Father, I'd wait for my children to go all in on their delusions, pride, deviance, and idolatry for men, and then suddenly show them to maximize the shame, and increase the number of those who would find true humility, repent of their pride, deviance, and seek Him. But I'd do it before their sin and pride addled brains allow Satan to trick them into making a final choice to give up their free will and guarantee damnation." --Anonymous Twitter Account

See my last response. Will Donald Trump be guaranteed damnation? Because a LOT of churches support the guy. That's another reason a lot of people are disillusioned with religion. Not disillusioned with God...just religion.

As a long time cyber friend, I tell you dell, " It's TIME YOU SMARTEN the * UP " !!!
Illegitimate presidency my old ARSE. How MANY MORE Courts do you need to refudiate the ORANGE fool ???????????????????

You're really making a FOOL out of yourself, and I don't say this lightly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Hunter email dumps....latest asking for new keys to his office for the big guy, his wife and a Chinese guy who is directly linked to the communist party and military....with a letter claiming Joe gets 10% right off the top.

Hey ho', Joe gotta go.

I'm convinced the dems are taking out Joe to get Kamala in the drivers seat.

Well, I'd think if this so upsetting to you and your minions, and totally representative of all conservatives, as you and others here seem to infer, that you'd be able to back up your assertions of 'too many', with some facts as to their numbers in the country.
But we know you can't and won't.
Isn't it kind of funny? All BLM rioters are representative of all liberals/democrats, but we can't hold conservatives to the same standards.

Isn't it kind of funny? All BLM rioters are representative of all liberals/democrats, but we can't hold conservatives to the same standards.
Only issues is in 'da numbers and their actions. I can't seem to find any footage of people in red MAGA hats burning down their cities for weeks at a time, trying to kill federal agents protecting buildings, attacking people who don't agree with their agenda.

'But DC....but DC'

LOL

Only issues is in 'da numbers and their actions. I can't seem to find any footage of people in red MAGA hats burning down their cities for weeks at a time, trying to kill federal agents protecting buildings, attacking people who don't agree with their agenda.

'But DC....but DC'

LOL
Well...we will have to see what the next few days or weeks bring. But I'll take that to mean that while you took offense at being lumped in with the Proud Boys, but still believe that every liberal/democrat is a supporter of BLM riots. And Trump now holds the key to what the crazy right wingers do. If he still refuses to let go, I won't rule out gun play from some on the right. I'll stop short of saying someone will try to assassinate Biden, because if there is one thing they fear worse than President Biden, it's President Harris. But if I was an election official or elector in one of the swing states, I'd be very aware of my sourroundings.

Well, I'd think if this so upsetting to you and your minions, and totally representative of all conservatives, as you and others here seem to infer, that you'd be able to back up your assertions of 'too many', with some facts as to their numbers in the country.
But we know you can't and won't.
How many terrorists are too many?

Well...we will have to see what the next few days or weeks bring. But I'll take that to mean that while you took offense at being lumped in with the Proud Boys, but still believe that every liberal/democrat is a supporter of BLM riots. And Trump now holds the key to what the crazy right wingers do. If he still refuses to let go, I won't rule out gun play from some on the right. I'll stop short of saying someone will try to assassinate Biden, because if there is one thing they fear worse than President Biden, it's President Harris. But if I was an election official or elector in one of the swing states, I'd be very aware of my sourroundings.
There you go again. They've already got their minds made up and you come along and try to confuse them with facts. I must say, its' really annoying.:rolleyes::mad:

I didn't take offense, used to the failed LW BS by now. Never said lib/dems are supporters......did notice nothing much was said about those two factions (antifa/blm) while they outright rioted. Noticed more sympathy and support than anything.....until it was taking Biden's polling down.
The crazy RW's do what they do without an edict from Trump. The lib's been trying to put a label on anything conservative for quite some time. When the Tea Party was in vogue, any crazy action, MSM tried tagging the TP label on anything, TP let them down.
Hunter is going to kill his father via his and Joes own stupidity. References to the Big Guy and so on and 10% off the top in many emails.texts, while Biden was VP.
His only way around this is obstruction of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.