Jack Knows Pto And Opus

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
The Scab

After God finished with the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which he made a scab.

A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue.

Where others have hearts, the scab carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a scab comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts his gates of hell to keep him out.

No man (or woman) has the right to scab so long as there is a pool of water to drown his carcass in, or a rope long enough to hang his body with.

Judas was a gentleman compared with a scab. For betraying his Master, he had character enough to hang himself. A scab has not.

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage.

Judas sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver.

Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission In the British army.

The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer.

Esau was a traitor to himself; Judas was a traitor to his God; Benedict Arnold was a traitor to his country.

A scab is a traitor to his God, his country, his family and his class.

Jack London, (1876-1916)

proAMFA said:
The Scab

After God finished with the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which he made a scab.

A scab is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water brain, a combination backbone of jelly and glue.

When a scab comes down the street, men turn their backs and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts his gates of hell to keep him out.

No man (or woman) has the right to scab so long as there is a pool of water to drown his carcass in, or a rope long enough to hang his body with.

Judas was a gentleman compared with a scab. For betraying his Master, he had character enough to hang himself. A scab has not.

Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission In the British army.

The scab sells his birthright, country, his wife, his children and his fellowmen for an unfulfilled promise from his employer.

Esau was a traitor to himself; Judas was a traitor to his God; Benedict Arnold was a traitor to his country.

Jack London, (1876-1916)
[post="311669"][/post]​
:up:

And 'a' Link!

The Scab

-BigE

proAMFA said:
The Scab

Sorry but that was a platypus

Actually, a scab is an indication that healing is taking place in an infected or injured area

First you are assuming that those that laud terrorising other peoples families, at their homes, have hearts, if that is what you consider a heart I dont want nor have that kind

If the men that turn their backs are the ones that dont feed their families or the ones that are so angry that someone wants to work for a company they hated and didnt want to work for, SO WHAT, and as for the angles and the devil bit, some how that statement goes against ANY AND ALL religious teachings especially christian or Jewish teachings

Suicide is never the answer for anyone, and I feel no inclination towards it, thank you for your lack of concern though, although some might consider it encouragement and may I point out that encouraging suicide in some states is very illegal

NO MAN IS MY MASTER, the story (for those of you who are only familiar with theology taught from a pulpit, is a parable. A parable is a STORY the jews used to teach morals

Once again A PARABLE from the old testament, and by the way if you live by the christian teaching this is referred to as the old covenant

Once again A PARABLE from the old testament, and by the way if you live by the christian teaching this is referred to as the old covenant

Benedict Arnold, was a fool to one country and a traitor to another, we have the same thing in the white house right now, we have a v.p. that aids in the revealing of undercover CIA operatives...ummmm qualifies as a traitor in my book

I have sold nothing, my wife loves me and I love her, my family loves me and I love them, I have served my country with honor. I have the respect of my co workers and friends and family, because I am a man of my word and I believe in the principles I live by

Hebrew parables and one version of a mans history

Once again a scab indicates healing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack London, (1876-1916) PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THESE DATES THIS IS TIME HAS COME AND GONE THIS WAS WRITTEN IN A TIME WHEN IT HELD RELEVANCE HOWEVER THAT TIME IS GONE AND SO IS ITS RELEVANCE
[post="311669"][/post]​

proAMFA said:
Rationalize all you want. It must suck to be you!
[post="311690"][/post]​

Wow, I expected a much more intellectual response than school yard taunts, sorry proamfa

With an advocate like Jack, you're sure to win this strike.

Personally, I think it's got an 80% chance of being already over, you just don't know it yet.

This strike was over before it even began. proAMFA it must relly suck being you. You haveve lived your whole life hiding behind defunct unions. I have a feeling that without a union you couldn't hold a job flipping burgers.

Not the Jack London BS again...again...again.

PTO...i was just wondering if you knew who NW was meeting with today? You say the strike is over yet NW and AMFA are meeting today, why would NW even bother to meet with AMFA if the strike was over? Could it be that maybe all you say isnt true?

PlayTheOdds said:
This strike was over before it even began. proAMFA it must relly suck being you. You haveve lived your whole life hiding behind defunct unions. I have a feeling that without a union you couldn't hold a job flipping burgers.

Not the Jack London BS again...again...again.
[post="311733"][/post]​
WELL tell us all again how superb NWA's is doing with a handful of scabs :lol: HEY dont look now Odds but NWA wants to talk with AMFA again :shock: perhaps the strike will indeed be over and your 2005 senority will get you a bus ticket home :up:

I can't wait. You guys sure do jump to conclusions quick when NWA wants to talk to AMFA. I will say NWA is quickly losing several contractors on a daily basis. I don't think they did their research on how to deal with contractors. If there is a problem he will request that it be taken care of the second time he will tell them to take care of it the third time he will just pack-up and leave. I don't think this request to talk with AMFA is related but we will see.

PlayTheOdds said:
If there is a problem he will request that it be taken care of the second time he will tell them to take care of it the third time he will just pack-up and leave.
[post="311756"][/post]​

Has NW forgotten to pay their contractors? Maybe the contract outfits should have checked with TIMCO and asked them how NW burned them before jumping into the fire. I guess the contract outfits didnt know NW has a reputation for not paying their contract outfits on time, if at all.

There has been no problem with pay at all. It is the little things that crawl under a contractors skin. Like the new rule of no cell phones at the facility, most of these guys are thousands of miles from home and communication with their family is essential. Days off are another big issue. If a contractor wants such and such days off every week I suggest you give them to him I assure you there is a personal reason he wants those days off and if he doesn't get them he will quit. A few guys quit because they didn't like paying $35.00 to have their laundry done. These guys will not go crying to some union and be back at work the next day, they go get another contract or go home for a while. These are petty reasons to lose a mechanic over that you just spent thousands of dollars on.

Scab,

Please clarify. All AMFA AMT's have been terminated yet NWA is going to meet with AMFA. It doesn't seem to make sense? Is NWA proposing that AMFA represent the scabs? Is NWA meeting with AMFA because they want to look good in print? Perhaps the negotiators at NWA are missing AMFA's negotiators and they just want a friendly get together? Maybe you were lied to and the AMFA AMT's have not in fact been terminated?

I've having trouble understanding what's going on. Please clarify.

PlayTheOdds said:
There has been no problem with pay at all. It is the little things that crawl under a contractors skin. Like the new rule of no cell phones at the facility, most of these guys are thousands of miles from home and communication with their family is essential. Days off are another big issue. If a contractor wants such and such days off every week I suggest you give them to him I assure you there is a personal reason he wants those days off and if he doesn't get them he will quit. A few guys quit because they didn't like paying $35.00 to have their laundry done. These guys will not go crying to some union and be back at work the next day, they go get another contract or go home for a while. These are petty reasons to lose a mechanic over that you just spent thousands of dollars on.
[post="311771"][/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: YOU expect benefits SCAB? you truly are a hoot, want bid days off? want laundry reimbursement? thought you superior gods of aviation could do your own negotiating :shock: sounds like you boys need some union representation :up: ..........NAH! just quit if you dont like it :up: now run home and find yourself another job HACK SMITH!

PlayTheOdds said:
Like the new rule of no cell phones at the facility, most of these guys are thousands of miles from home and communication with their family is essential. Days off are another big issue. If a contractor wants such and such days off every week I suggest you give them to him I assure you there is a personal reason he wants those days off and if he doesn't get them he will quit. A few guys quit because they didn't like paying $35.00 to have their laundry done. These guys will not go crying to some union and be back at work the next day, they go get another contract or go home for a while. These are petty reasons to lose a mechanic over that you just spent thousands of dollars on.
[post="311771"][/post]​

PTO..please tell me you arent that stupid. You work in a non-union environment, YOU HAVE NO SAY WHAT THE COMPANY DOES. THEY TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. You will never get the days off you want, why you ask? Because you have no senority, no contract to define what days off you get.

Your post is whining about the things the union protected against, pretty ironic dont you think. Let me inform you of how NW's rdo's work on line maintenance. You work 6 get off 2, every week your days off rotate, every 5th and 6th week you get weekends off.

Do you actually believe NW cares about what you want? They know your a SCAB and they know your type. They could care less if you dont like your days off. When you are at work you are there to work not converse on your cell phone with family and friends thousands of miles away. That option is only available to UNION members not scabs.

You have no input into what the company tells you do period. You either do what your told or get out, plain and simple.

Do you also think NW cares about spending thousands on training you and then getting rid of you? Who do you think they have more money invested in, a SCAB or an AMFA technician? What they invested in you is chump change but i guess that fits doesnt it, CHUMP?