Jack Knows Pto And Opus

I think the chump has finally lost all his marbles. PTO actually thinks NWA's owes him benefits, he will be damn lucky if he gets a ticket home on grey hound when all is said and done.

Go ahead and quit. As you've proven to us the work is easy and a mechanic is easily replaced. You have no leverage SCAB people like you have given it all away.

Who is the guy with rotten pricipals?

The one who says "I'll do that job for less pay if they don't want it"

Or the one who says "this job is only for myself and my people at the pay we want"

:rolleyes:

PlayTheOdds said:
A few guys quit because they didn't like paying $35.00 to have their laundry done.
[post="311771"][/post]​

PTO...you guys are making the big bucks now working for a major one would think you could afford a $35 laundry bill. How come when NW sent me to training i was reimbursed for my laundry bill? Could it be the union negotiated that for me? Keep whining about not wanting unions and you will find out it only gets worse.

NW can and will do whatever they want whether you like it or not. I seem to recall you saying how it is their company they can run it how they want and now your here whining about them doing exactly that. Looks like a little poetic justice for PTO and another case of putting your foot in your mouth. Nice job!

PlayTheOdds said:
There has been no problem with pay at all. It is the little things that crawl under a contractors skin. Like the new rule of no cell phones at the facility, most of these guys are thousands of miles from home and communication with their family is essential. Days off are another big issue. If a contractor wants such and such days off every week I suggest you give them to him I assure you there is a personal reason he wants those days off and if he doesn't get them he will quit. A few guys quit because they didn't like paying $35.00 to have their laundry done. These guys will not go crying to some union and be back at work the next day, they go get another contract or go home for a while. These are petty reasons to lose a mechanic over that you just spent thousands of dollars on.
[post="311771"][/post]​

PTO,

Maybe you should create a 'SCAB UNION' or join the IAM (which are one in the same).
I hope NWA gives you the 'kiss' as they break your 'contract' in BK as well!!
Did you fail to read the Disclaimer? :mf_boff:

:stupid:

-BigE

chasbatl said:
PTO...you guys are making the big bucks now working for a major one would think you could afford a $35 laundry bill. How come when NW sent me to training i was reimbursed for my laundry bill? Could it be the union negotiated that for me? Keep whining about not wanting unions and you will find out it only gets worse.

NW can and will do whatever they want whether you like it or not. I seem to recall you saying how it is their company they can run it how they want and now your here whining about them doing exactly that. Looks like a little poetic justice for PTO and another case of putting your foot in your mouth. Nice job!
[post="311974"][/post]​

Actually chas, it is a lack of proper orginization on the part of the contract company and a case of overcharging on the part of the hotel, not on the part of NW. The contract comp. really dropped the ball in several way on this contract, it has nothing to do with NW.

Opus said:
it has nothing to do with NW.
[post="311997"][/post]​

Opus....your friend PTO stated this " Like the new rule of no cell phones at the facility, most of these guys are thousands of miles from home and communication with their family is essential. Days off are another big issue. If a contractor wants such and such days off every week I suggest you give them to him I assure you there is a personal reason he wants those days off and if he doesn't get them he will quit."

Now please explain how that has nothing to do with NW? That is how NW operates but seeing has you have only worked there 3 months i wouldnt expect you to know this. Thanksgiving is coming up, do you think NW is going to let everyone have that day off? Your not working at a hack shop anymore where the plane is going to be there for 3 months. NW doesnt care what days you want off, they will tell you when to work and when to go home and if you dont like it tough.

chasbatl said:

[post="311974"][/post]​
Did you really think that NWA was going to treat you like gold??

Judas sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver.

Once again A PARABLE from the old testament, and by the way if you live by the christian teaching this is referred to as the old covenant.
Wrong.

Now please explain how that has nothing to do with NW? That is how NW operates but seeing has you have only worked there 3 months i wouldnt expect you to know this. Thanksgiving is coming up, do you think NW is going to let everyone have that day off? Your not working at a hack shop anymore where the plane is going to be there for 3 months. NW doesnt care what days you want off, they will tell you when to work and when to go home and if you dont like it tough.

I am sure NW will fix these issues as more and more mechanics quit. They can only afford to lose so many mecchanics before they begin to feel the crunch. With you guys on strike and the other contracts increasing their pay Northwest will have no choice but to fix the problems here. Also these problems are industry wide it is not just Northwest with these issues.

I am sure NW will fix these issues as more and more mechanics quit. They can only afford to lose so many mecchanics before they begin to feel the crunch.

PTO i have finally figured you out. You live in a make believe world dont you? NW is playing you for the fool you are and it is showing more and more every day by your posts.

They are not playing me for a fool. You can only be a fool if you are blinded by the facts. I am only stating the shortcomings NW has when it comes to dealing with contractors. The fact is I am here for the money, when the money stops coming I will go home. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Why is it so hard for you to understand that NW doesnt care what you want? You will do what they tell you to do and if you dont like it then you can leave. You have no voice in how NW operates or how they dictate to you what you will or wont do. If they tell you that your off days are tuesday, thursday then that is what they are. If they tell you that you cant bring a cellphone on the property then you dont bring one, its just that simple. You are a pawn that NW uses how they wish, when they wish.