JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you could argue that from ticket agent to ramp.

aa will pay the city to deice and then what? ua gets 15 free car washes, aa has to wait?? 25% of the deicers call in sick during bad weather? flights, hours late?

is it worth it?

well, you could argue that from ticket agent to ramp.

aa will pay the city to deice and then what? ua gets 15 free car washes, aa has to wait?? 25% of the deicers call in sick during bad weather? flights, hours late?

is it worth it?
If you already have the trucks or are going to provide the trucks which are a big expenditure migjt as well have your own people.Here at LUS they couldnt get enough people who wanted to do it

on the recent bid sheet and seniority list(s). i gave the numbers from the deicing seniority lists, which were itemized; fsc and c/c. i don't have the p/t bid saved for those numbers.
Whatever the case, we simply dont need to give it up, provided we don't lose it anyways when Ord goes to a universal deicing pad. Not sure if the city would force us to go to a pad, maybe we can still spray at the gate.

In BWI UA is only airline that has deicing trucks. The state does deicing for all airlines . AA got rid of the trucks several years ago . As far as LUS goes ive never seen deice trucks . they may have had it when PI n US merged

I guess my MIA President is actually telling people this?

5FDB8932-428C-4464-84E7-09BF3B8BA038.png

And the same thing will happen here Al, once a contract is signed, good or bad.

Well if it’s bad then it won’t pass. If it passes then yes you would have to assume most will be content, and if not tough luck.

Majority rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.