Jones Wins, Good Prevails In The End (moore, bannon and trump lose)

He was a worse candidate than even Hillary with more baggage than the barroom yet he lost by less than 2% I’m lmao at the libs jerking each other off like this was the wave of the future. Lmao
Like I said...it only goes to prove that Alabaman's are HALF crazy.

rm-7.jpg

He was a worse candidate than even Hillary with more baggage than the barroom yet he lost by less than 2% I’m lmao at the libs jerking each other off like this was the wave of the future. Lmao

clit rat.
If you are FOOLISH enough to NOT UNDERSTAND the ramifications of this LOSS in (of all places) AL - A - BAMA, whether it was 20,001 votes, or 1 vote, then YOU are more DUMB than I already know you (seem) to be !!!!!!!!!

clit rat.
If you are FOOLISH enough to NOT UNDERSTAND the ramifications of this LOSS in (of all places) AL - A - BAMA, whether it was 20,001 votes, or 1 vote, then YOU are more DUMB than I already know you (seem) to be !!!!!!!!!

Temporary wood for the loser dems.
New morality dems found paying witness' HUGE sums of money to make claims of Trump sexual innuendos.
Next 72 hours a dozen or so will resign over the congress harassment fund.

You guys trip all over your big feet all the time.

clit rat.

You're the fool if you think this is as significant as you and other Libs are making it out to be.

I see Moore's loss an anomaly along the line of Todd Akin's loss in 2012. Ironically, that's one of the 8 seats expected to flip back to the GOP in 2018.

These are the Democrat seats up in 2018 in states that Trump won:

FL: Bill Nelson (T +1, Rubio(R) +8)
IN: Donnely (T +19, Young(R)+10)
MO: McCaskill (T +19, Blunt(R) +3)
MT: Tester (T +21)
ND: Heitcamp (T +36, Hoeven +62)
OH: Brown (T +8, Portman +21)
WV: Manchin (71 in 2017, Trump won state +42)
WI: Baldwin (T +1, Johnson(R) +3)

MO and WI are clearly within the margin of error, but I don't see Democrats winning the other six.

Last edited:
Thank you E well put

Bears you’re the biggest bigoted idiot on this forum and no one is a close second. You prove it with each thread you start moron.
Anyone with an R beside their name besides Moore would have won going away you mindless drone

Just to remind myself what Roy DIDDLER, the South and Southern Republicans are all about, I watched on (Comcast,-On Demand)........ " MISSISSIPPI BURNING " with Gene Hackman and Willam Defoe. Pretty sure I saw the DIDDLER (with a small part) in the flic !!

You're the fool if you think this is as significant as you and other Libs are making it out to be.

I see Moore's loss an anomaly along the line of Todd Akin's loss in 2012. Ironically, that's one of the 8 seats expected to flip back to the GOP in 2018.

These are the Democrat seats up in 2018 in states that Trump won:

FL: Bill Nelson (T +1, Rubio(R) +8)
IN: Donnely (T +19, Young(R)+10)
MO: McCaskill (T +19, Blunt(R) +3)
MT: Tester (T +21)
ND: Heitcamp (T +36, Hoeven +62)
OH: Brown (T +8, Portman +21)
WV: Manchin (71 in 2017, Trump won state +42)
WI: Baldwin (T +1, Johnson(R) +3)

MO and WI are clearly within the margin of error, but I don't see Democrats winning the other six.

As I think you mentioned before, a different republican probably would have won the Alabama race. Why you are posting margins for republican candidates who are not running makes no sense. The Alabama race results were a combination of a bad candidate and the trump disaster. The GA, KS and other special election narrow republican wins are mostly the trump disaster, and those were before the recent polls that show trumps popularity decreasing among his fox news core supporters.

But by all means keep burying your head in the sand. You are right that the Senate will be difficult for Dems to take over, but the House will be blue next year. Sadly, what we really need is the Senate as trump continues to decimate the judicial branch.

What trump has done is throw away what probably would have been a filibuster-proof Senate majority after next year and yes we will certainly take that. The House will be blue after next year. I predict the Senate will stay red but trump blew his chance. You also don't mention Heller in NV who will probably lose.

As I think you mentioned before, a different republican probably would have won the Alabama race. Why you are posting margins for republican candidates who are not running makes no sense. The Alabama race results were a combination of a bad candidate and the trump disaster. The GA, KS and other special election narrow republican wins are mostly the trump disaster, and those were before the recent polls that show trumps popularity decreasing among his fox news core supporters.

But by all means keep burying your head in the sand. You are right that the Senate will be difficult for Dems to take over, but the House will be blue next year. Sadly, what we really need is the Senate as trump continues to decimate the judicial branch.

What trump has done is throw away what probably would have been a filibuster-proof Senate majority after next year and yes we will certainly take that. The House will be blue after next year. I predict the Senate will stay red but trump blew his chance. You also don't mention Heller in NV who will probably lose.

You'd have to get rid of Murkowski, Collins and McCain to do that.

You'd have to get rid of Murkowski, Collins and McCain to do that.

No those are the keepers. Sadly with inoperable cancer, McCain will be leaving us at some point. He has more honor in his left pinky than trump does in his whole body. To think trump criticized him is crazy. trump is an idiot and even many of his core are seeing that now. The gop will probably try to keep pushing through unpopular policies for the lower and middle class like repealing net neutrality and the tax reform corporate fiasco. Both of those are viewed unfavorably by most voters although net neutrality repeal by a much larger margin.

There will be those like cltrat who are blue collar and union who continue to support the gop because that is what they have always done. That will probably end if he gets replaced by a powerstow loader because his employer will get a 100% tax credit to pay for it and all rat will get is a layoff notice and whatever severance his contract allows. Yes the new reform law will give companies 100% credit for machines that will replace worker jobs.

Like we tried to tell y'all before the election. trump and the gop care about big business not workers or the little people. You were used for your votes and they bent, I mean, put one over on you. Some of you are starting to feel them sticking it in real good, but it will take losing your job for most of you.

Oh, and don't expect a kiss after either, and who would want to kiss trump anyway? Tic tacs or not.

Mark my words, the House will turn blue next year, but you will probably keep the Senate. It just depends on whether y'all send more wackos like the 'I'm not a witch' lady or likely assaulters like moore.

No those are the keepers. Sadly with inoperable cancer, McCain will be leaving us at some point. He has more honor in his left pinky than trump does in his whole body. To think trump criticized him is crazy. trump is an idiot and even many of his core are seeing that now. The gop will probably try to keep pushing through unpopular policies for the lower and middle class like repealing net neutrality and the tax reform corporate fiasco. Both of those are viewed unfavorably by most voters although net neutrality repeal by a much larger margin.

There will be those like cltrat who are blue collar and union who continue to support the gop because that is what they have always done. That will probably end if he gets replaced by a powerstow loader because his employer will get a 100% tax credit to pay for it and all rat will get is a layoff notice and whatever severance his contract allows. Yes the new reform law will give companies 100% credit for machines that will replace worker jobs.

Like we tried to tell y'all before the election. trump and the gop care about big business not workers or the little people. You were used for your votes and they bent, I mean, put one over on you. Some of you are starting to feel them sticking it in real good, but it will take losing your job for most of you.

Oh, and don't expect a kiss after either, and who would want to kiss trump anyway? Tic tacs or not.

Mark my words, the House will turn blue next year, but you will probably keep the Senate. It just depends on whether y'all send more wackos like the 'I'm not a witch' lady or likely assaulters like moore.

Wait and see how the 'new morality' pans out on both sides.....might expand GOP's hold in both houses on sexual deviance alone.....LOL

Wait and see how the 'new morality' pans out on both sides.....might expand GOP's hold in both houses on sexual deviance alone.....LOL

You need to stop obsessing over morality issues, and start worrying about your Steelers. That brutal call overturning that late T D, means you'll quite possibly play a AFC championship game in Foxboro !!

When all else fails, try to divert the topic to Hillary and/or Bill. Funny how the Trumpers love to use the "that happened 20-40 years ago. Why didn't the accusers come forward before now" argument with child molesters and Trump himself with sexual misbehavior, but it is perfectly valid to bring up Hillary and/or Bill any time they start losing the argument. If it's sauce for the goose, it's sauce for the gander.

Back