June Recalls

Twicebaked

Veteran
May 22, 2003
Anyone hear anything regarding the recalls?

The bid closed yesterday.

I was wondering if anyone knows how far down the list they had to go.

Welcome back all!!!!

I just called a friend of mine who wants to return and he has not heard yet. Anyone else hear anything? etops?? You seem to get the scoop faster than anyone else.

My friend called last night, he will be returning in June to DCA (first choice was PHL). His first day of training was 5/1/2000.

My sources tell me that they haven't even begun counting so we may be waiting awhile before we hear the actual numbers...

Thelma was out of the office today and the process will probably not even begin until she returns...

Just sharing what my sources are telling me since many are probably anxious to hear the results.

My sources tell me that they haven't even begun counting so we may be waiting awhile before we hear the actual numbers...

Thelma was out of the office today and the process will probably not even begin until she returns...

Just sharing what my sources are telling me since many are probably anxious to hear the results.
Not sure how this is true...they have a list in PHL In Flight office.

Like the names of people coming back...even the class date of the most junior. This person had names.

Well then when is this information going to be shared? I'm certainly not expecting a recall but I'm very curious to know the most junior recall for each base.

Do you have any details?

Well then when is this information going to be shared? I'm certainly not expecting a recall but I'm very curious to know the most junior recall for each base.

Do you have any details?
I think this person said the end of 2000...but I really don't remember. So that is not a Quote!

Call PHL Inflight and ask them...Someone should still be there.

I think this person said the end of 2000...but I really don't remember. So that is not a Quote!

Call PHL Inflight and ask them...Someone should still be there.

Gladly, anyone have a phone #? I'm furloughed so not even sure where I would get that info anymore...

Feel free to PM if you don't wish to display the phone # on the public message board.

Back