Just another liberal hypocrite

That's my point K.C.! Under "normal, historical" circumstances, 6% would be the typical return on a conservative portfolio! but because of Trump's tax cuts, these are not "typical" times! Check out your paycheck this coming year. Because of the tax cuts, you should have gotten a raise, if you know it or not! ....... Thank you President Trump!!!!

Actually, the "raise" to the middle class will be seen by married couples with kids. I am neither married, nor do I have any dependent children. Using a tax estimator on the "fake news" CNN website, single people with no dependents who itemize their deductions will see about $1,000 tax cut for 2018...I'll be back where I currently am in 2019 and I'll pay MORE from 2020 on. Thank you Dear Leader.

Oh...and just depending on trends, I do believe this record stock market is due for an adjustment in the not to distant future. Despite the tax cuts, if the stock market dives, there won't be all this job creation, and if companies hold true to form and address shareholder value in these difficult times, there will be layoffs.

That's my point K.C.! Under "normal, historical" circumstances, 6% would be the typical return on a conservative portfolio! but because of Trump's tax cuts, these are not "typical" times! Check out your paycheck this coming year. Because of the tax cuts, you should have gotten a raise, if you know it or not! ....... Thank you President Trump!!!!

I plan on retiring for more than a year. That 6% is OVER TIME. It would be GREAT if I retired and died before the stock market drops. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure that 6% will be the standard. And as I said - my planning was "worst case"...I pity anyone who plans their retirement and uses a 20% annual return. And I ran the numbers on a "fake news" CNN calculator. For a single taxpayer with no dependent kids who itemizes, then yes...the dear leaders tax cuts benefit me....I'll get an extra $1,0000 this year. I think I'll buy some groceries. But a funny thing happens in 2019...my taxes go back up to what I paid in 2017. Then in 2020 and on, my taxes go up. I'm sure that there are enough red staters who will look at that $50 per paycheck increase and vote republican in the midterms. But what happens when they see it disappear in a year? And their check get smaller in the subsequent years?

Actually, the "raise" to the middle class will be seen by married couples with kids. I am neither married, nor do I have any dependent children. Using a tax estimator on the "fake news" CNN website, single people with no dependents who itemize their deductions will see about $1,000 tax cut for 2018...I'll be back where I currently am in 2019 and I'll pay MORE from 2020 on. Thank you Dear Leader.

Oh...and just depending on trends, I do believe this record stock market is due for an adjustment in the not to distant future. Despite the tax cuts, if the stock market dives, there won't be all this job creation, and if companies hold true to form and address shareholder value in these difficult times, there will be layoffs.
Not married? I can understand that! What, no women would have you? You want a raise? Get married! As for a market correction, could happen. But you see, not all my eggs are in the same basket. It's called "diversifying"! "These difficult times"? For now, and the foreseeable future, companies are hiring, not laying off! Could that change? Anything is possible.

Last edited:
Not married? I can understand that! What, no women would have you? You want a raise? Get married! As for a market correction, could happen. But you see, not all my eggs are in the same basket. It's called "diversifying"!
IF you've diversified, you're losing out on a lot of these yuge gains. You should take advantage of the dear leaders economic climate. I mean....the stock market is roaring and companies are handing out bonuses hand over fist....new plants are going to be built and pretty soon we'll be reading about the layoffs in China.

IF you've diversified, you're losing out on a lot of these yuge gains. You should take advantage of the dear leaders economic climate. I mean....the stock market is roaring and companies are handing out bonuses hand over fist....new plants are going to be built and pretty soon we'll be reading about the layoffs in China.
If that's the case, why are you setting on your hands and not right in the middle of it??? Now we could go round and round about this. The reason why is that I'm not that greedy. If I was all in, and full out aggressive, the return could be double what I made last year. But this is the "conservative" part of my portfolio. 15% with moderate, to low risk, is safer for me as a retiree, than twice that, and triple the risk!...... I hope you can follow that!

Last edited:
How times have changed!!!" Do more"? How about build a wall?
22lozn.jpg

What's the matter K.C.? Touch a nerve? Can't come back with a believable explanation on this liberal evolution of liberal hypocrisy so you are stooping to name calling and insults? Typical liberal tactic!

What name did I call you....I must have missed it. Thank God I didn't use "conservatard"....you on the right seem to have VERY thin skins.

Latest posts