Justify Syria

I'm not a blind Bush hater...my eyes are wide open. If Obama takes military action in Syria, I will no longer support him. I won't become republican....I won't post "Obama sucks" posts, but I'll be just as antiwar with Obama's war as I was with Bush's war. I don't give a #### if they all gas each other...There is no "good guys" in that mess...we are hated by both sides. I could care less if your kid is dying from a gas attack if I come in to eliminate the problem, only to have YOU call me the "great satan". If you don't like me, #### you. Deal with it yourself.

Ever notice how our "friends", the Saudi's always manage to keep their hands clean when it comes to unrest in their part of the world? They just pay us oil whores to come in and do their dirty work for them. It's time for the Saudi's to man up, or face dealing with gas attacks on THEIR soil. If Obama sends even one US troop or fires even one US missile at Syria, then he will only show that he learned absolutely NOTHING from the Bush years.

Dude...you should do stand up.......I'm laughing my asss off right now.

ObamaBush goes with Syria and you will no longer support him.
That's quite humorous......
Where were you when ObamaBush did the same thing in Libya?
Kissing his toes for his vision?

Dude...you should do stand up.......I'm laughing my asss off right now.

ObamaBush goes with Syria and you will no longer support him.
That's quite humorous......
Where were you when ObamaBush did the same thing in Libya?
Kissing his toes for his vision?

Ah....Easy there BIG FELLA'.
Besides Britian, the following countries SUPPORT going after "Uncle BASHIR.
Canada/Australia and....(drum role plz.)....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... FRANCE. (Yes dell you're reading this correctly) F R A N C E !

When T - F do you Ever see FRANCE getting involved with the US on anything ? (Canada /Australia..hardly considered War Hawks).

As I opined earlier, and just read a moment ago,..........cruise / tomahawk's only, from Destroyers and the 'SILENT SERVICE' !

No planes......NO 'BOOTS' ......PERIOD !!

Before the 'First one' breaks the surface from Underwater....dell, you're already on the losing end of this (Syria) topic.

This is NOTHING..(zero/nada/nope/uh - uh).in comparison with EL-CHIMPO and that Dirty CSer CHENEY. (Can you spell...I R A Q) !

And speaking of comparisons.....Cheney and Rummy....or Biden and Hagel, THAT my friend is NO COMPARISON. Joe B. has made a few 'flubs while speaking, BUT...When it comes to foreign policy, THIS is and always has been...J B's and C H's..FORTE ! You can bet-your-asss that Joe and CHUCK are running this (about to start) Show. Not...B O.

Canada/Australia and....(drum role plz.)....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... FRANCE. (Yes dell you're reading this correctly) F R A N C E !

When T - F do you Ever see FRANCE getting involved with the US on anything ? (Canada /Australia..hardly considered War Hawks).

As I opined earlier, and just read a moment ago,..........cruise / tomahawk's only, from Destroyers and the 'SILENT SERVICE' !

Before the 'First one' breaks the surface from Underwater....dell, you're already on the losing end of this (Syria) topic.

This is NOTHING..(zero/nada/nope/uh - uh).in comparison with EL-CHIMPO and that Dirty CSer CHENEY. (Can you spell...I R A Q) !

And speaking of comparisons.....Cheney and Rummy....or Biden and Hagel, THAT my friend is NO COMPARISON. Joe B. has made a few 'flubs while speaking, BUT...When it comes to foreign policy, THIS is and always has been...J B's and C H's..FORTE ! You can bet-your-asss that Joe and CHUCK are running this (about to start) Show. Not...B O.

No missles either. Neither side likes us. Why waste weaponry like that?

OK Kreskin ! What makes you believe Syria would not become another Iraq!
Personally, I don't think China and Russia would take too kindly to your Annointed One, dropping bombs on their allie !

BUT, I'm sure if Syria became another Iraq, BaRack would not be held responsible !

OK Kreskin ! What makes you believe Syria would not become another Iraq!
Personally, I don't think China and Russia would take too kindly to your Annointed One, dropping bombs on their allie !

BUT, I'm sure if Syria became another Iraq, BaRack would not be held responsible !

Afe you bi-polar? In thr other thread you said we should be a world leader. Now you are worried about it becoming another Iraq.

Maks up your mind.

Reactions: 5 people
Afe you bi-polar? In thr other thread you said we should be a world leader. Now you are worried about it becoming another Iraq.

Maks up your mind.

1st off, let me state, that as long as "The Annointed One " is in office, no one will look at us as a world leader !

2nd point I made was that the Amazing Kreskin ( Barry-O) thinks dropping a couple of bombs, will solve the issue, to which I replied that China And Russia will not stand for that!

How do you get Bi-Polar out of "BaRack is not a world leader" and Barry-O is an idiot ?

In fact, Russia has already stated their course of action !
"Putin Orders Massive Strike On Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria"

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/putin-orders-massive-strike-on-saudi-arabia-if-west-attacks-syria/

The bottom line is that if we attack Syria, it would be because Israel keeps bitching about it and Iran. Approach with caution because any attack in Syria will bring Iran to our front door. Hezbollah is more of a threat than Al-Queda!

I'm not a blind Bush hater...my eyes are wide open. If Obama takes military action in Syria, I will no longer support him. I won't become republican....I won't post "Obama sucks" posts, but I'll be just as antiwar with Obama's war as I was with Bush's war. I don't give a #### if they all gas each other...There is no "good guys" in that mess...we are hated by both sides. I could care less if your kid is dying from a gas attack if I come in to eliminate the problem, only to have YOU call me the "great satan". If you don't like me, #### you. Deal with it yourself.

Ever notice how our "friends", the Saudi's always manage to keep their hands clean when it comes to unrest in their part of the world? They just pay us oil whores to come in and do their dirty work for them. It's time for the Saudi's to man up, or face dealing with gas attacks on THEIR soil. If Obama sends even one US troop or fires even one US missile at Syria, then he will only show that he learned absolutely NOTHING from the Bush years.

I agree.

Ever notice how our "friends", the Saudi's always manage to keep their hands clean when it comes to unrest in their part of the world? They just pay us oil whores to come in and do their dirty work for them. It's time for the Saudi's to man up, or face dealing with gas attacks on THEIR soil.

http://news.msn.com/videos/?ap=True&videoid=31fde382-d8d4-4840-9ab8-24114268be06&from=en-us_msnhp

Maybe if the same people on these boards and in this country, who b!tch and moan about the war for oil, in the M.E. would get the F%$K out of the way of oil reserves here in the U.S. we might not be having this dicussion !

Latest posts