King Obama The First?

Glenn Quagmire said:
I am guessing that neither of the first two posters know the definition of satire?
"Andy Borowitz is a New York Times best-selling author and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report for newyorker.com."
Get news "satire" from The Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.
Satire that is strongly skewed from my impression of the first few pages of the Borowitz Report!
I did find one that was especially amusing..

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/obama-orders-two-year-supply-crossword-puzzles

MCI transplant said:
I just hope you know where I'm coming from with obama,

DUDE,

Trust me,........I KNOW the area's that you're pissed at with  B O.
I'll be the first one to tell you,
1. I voted for Hillary in the 08' primary
2. I felt he was too 'Green'
3. Even with Joe Biden to back him up on foreign policy, he still left something to be desired.
4. As of today, he's left a LOT to be desired.
4a.   Lets NEVER lose sight of Mitch Mcconnell's 'claim to fame'..............to make the gut a one-termer.

B U T

5.   (Drum roll please), putting Sara Palin...(she of  performing oral sex on 1/2 of a traveling college basketball team as they played in Alaska)..............putting that MILF a heart beat away from the nuke button,..........WAS NOT an OPTION.   P E R I O D !!

10906169_10152707873488432_6427784301836150483_n.jpg

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

And   " MITT " was a LOSER !

Stay tuned my 'BRO, the ol' BEAR is gonna 'run-up-the-flagpole' an interesting story about  JWB (Jeb)   !!

HILL - 16'  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno...looking like Bill has 'third member' issues once again. Could be a hard one to overcome.

As an aside, it sure is something anymore, whoever these hackers are and whether its an organized group or what, they sure have been exposing the predilections of the elite in this country....which is good.

KING Obama? More Like The Pope of Greenwich Village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgwJJ3pXvOw