King Obama The First?

Lets play "Where's Obamo"! My bad! He didn't have time to unite, with other world leaders, concerning "Islamic Terrorist Attacks"! Remember when Europe thought he was a King too.................Suckers!

Reactions: 1 person
Do you think the Secret Service might have had a reaction to Obama going to a rally with close to 4 million people and very little time to set up security?

Ms Tree said:
Do you think the Secret Service might have had a reaction to Obama going to a rally with close to 4 million people and very little time to set up security?
Wasn't that the whole idea of the march? To show the bad guys we weren't afraid !!! Secret Service!------ Right! Tell that to the security teams of the 40 world leaders who did attend!!! Next obama will claim it was only a case of "work place violence"!!!

Ms Tree said:
they were probably busy with strippers

MCI transplant said:
Wasn't that the whole idea of the march? To show the bad guys we weren't afraid !!! Secret Service!------ Right! Tell that to the security teams of the 40 world leaders who did attend!!! Next obama will claim it was only a case of "work place violence"!!!
A head of state would be a high value target. Obama would be worth a bunch of extra bragging rights. The other head of states placed everyone's life at an added risk. Personally I the it was irresponsible of them to go.

Ms Tree said:
A head of state would be a high value target. Obama would be worth a bunch of extra bragging rights. The other head of states placed everyone's life at an added risk. Personally I the it was irresponsible of them to go.

That's kind of lame, even with preparation beforehand he's as much a target as every dignitary he stands beside.

Why couldn't the President go to Paris and rally against terrorism with the other world leaders? Was it his busy schedule? Nope. Yesterday he had nothing on his public agenda and today he's hosting a photo-op w/ the 2014 NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs

10906102_10152564412055896_7897701949735282427_n.png

Reactions: 2 people
Well,Tree, the world is a dangerous place!-------- obama missed a historic moment, and put this Country to same!!! ------ Frankly I think obama just didn't want to offend his Muslim brothers! 40 world leaders attended that march, and obama was too scared to show his face? Give me a brake!!! 4 million showed up!-------- And where was our leader? Hiding in back of Biden's skirts? Or out playing golf? But he don't give a damn! They can't vote!

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:

Do you think he's more important than other world leaders, by any chance?
Personally, I think he was scared to go!

Ms Tree said:
Always an excuse for "The Anointed One"!