LCC-Low Class Carrier

MAAMARCH04

Jan 28, 2006
Just finished a 4-day yesterday and boy was it a blast with all the seat dups!! But that was not the worst of it!! While waiting in a long line for takeoff yesterday, a woman rings her call bell to ask for an empty water bottle. When the F/A asks "Why?", the woman holds up a filled plastic cup of urine and says that she would like to pour it into the empty bottle. It seems that she allowed her teenage son to relieve himself into this cup, at his seat, and that they needed a more secure container for her bundle-of-joy's creation - as takeoff was approaching. OMG!!! :shock: It's a freak show!

Maybe we should change our name to Trailer Trash Airways.

On a positive note: It's amazing how much more carry-on luggage fits into the overheads when the luggage is plastic Wal-Mart bags and not suitcases.

Just finished a 4-day yesterday and boy was it a blast with all the seat dups!! But that was not the worst of it!! While waiting in a long line for takeoff yesterday, a woman rings her call bell to ask for an empty water bottle. When the F/A asks "Why?", the woman holds up a filled plastic cup of urine and says that she would like to pour it into the empty bottle. It seems that she allowed her teenage son to relieve himself into this cup, at his seat, and that they needed a more secure container for her bundle-of-joy's creation - as takeoff was approaching. OMG!!! :shock: It's a freak show!

On a positive note: It's amazing how much more carry-on luggage fits into the overheads when the luggage is plastic Wal-Mart bags and not suitcases.

I do NOT mean this in a disrespectful way, but I really miss the 6 months post 9/11. It was HEAVEN. Now it's worst than ever....PURE HELL!!

Well, when you market to Ma and Pa Kettle and ignore your bread and butter........

Load factors are great--I wonder what's happening to yields though..

I am not sure I would have gone public with this story-you might get in trouble for not charging for a container.

heres another positive note, aleats they were going to secure the remainsin an empty bottle and not do it on the FLOOR!! I seen that happen :(

As long as we're talking about seat dupes---- What's up with all of that, it all started with this QIK thing, never have I seen so many seat dupes in my life.

with all the duct tape, broken seats and seat backs, tray tables, overhead bins, torn and worn carpets, destroyed galleys and lavs....oh yea...we sold all the spare parts to fix this stuff a long time ago didnt we, shame isnt it..but then again , we did make some money for the bottom line...anyway..we are LCC, and our special passengers do appreciate flying with us...LOL

We are making money hand over fist and we are not keeping our aircraft presentable. There is no excuse for it. Period!

I hope Doug and the Board of Directors is looking at this.
And if not....maybe it's time we all had a "come to jesus" meeting.
:shock:

We are making money hand over fist and we are not keeping our aircraft presentable. There is no excuse for it. Period!

I hope Doug and the Board of Directors is looking at this.
And if not....maybe it's time we all had a "come to jesus" meeting.
:shock:
Bottom line..they are not here to run an airline. Look around you at PHL. These guys are no better then Wolf, Gangwall, Seigal, etc. They are here to sell out and move on. Nothing new to the East. We have seen this sad show again and again. Ahh yes, town hall meetings. "We listen but correct nothing."

Back