LCC-Low Class Carrier

Oh no, my darling. This was my a/c and I flew with it for a couple of legs. Until we had to switch A/C. This is no joke.
I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
:down:

I am sorry!! :down: :( This is by far the most shameful example of our airline to date. I was really hoping that this was a joke picture but now having recieved many comments from you on the this I am at a loss for words.

I am sorry for this :(

This is what I had to deal with on my last trip. I am soooo
embarrassed.View attachment 6077

:down:

One aircraft, Airbus-no video system,
no coffee maker, taped forward galley drain.

Ugh. Just the tip of the iceberg. Who is running this asylum?

Attachments

• speed_tape.jpg
    speed_tape.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 139
How is a bin, which is taped up because the door is broken enough to have it removed, so unsafe? Yes, it's an eyesore but it is safe to operate in that condition. All this bunk about refusing the plane because of this is just rubbish.

Do you remember the 767 with the plastic ceiling material missing? Can anyone post a picture of that?

How is a bin, which is taped up because the door is broken enough to have it removed, so unsafe? Yes, it's an eyesore but it is safe to operate in that condition. All this bunk about refusing the plane because of this is just rubbish.

Do you remember the 767 with the plastic ceiling material missing? Can anyone post a picture of that?

It's about our "Illusions of Excellence" and our PASSENGER PERCEPTION.
A taped overhead as shown in the recent photo posted tells a passenger most obviously that the airline does not believe maintenance is a high priority.

You, as an employee, know the difference between a real safety issue and an embarassment issue.
I'm tired of apologizing.

It's about our "Illusions of Excellence" and our PASSENGER PERCEPTION.
A taped overhead as shown in the recent photo posted tells a passenger most obviously that the airline does not believe maintenance is a high priority.
I'm tired of apologizing.

sky high states: And, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE OUR ''TWO BILLION'' DOLLARS IN CONCESSIONS ARE GOING? NOT TO UPGRADE THIS AIRLINE!
I'M NOT SORRY, I'M PISSED.

only stating opinions

I am sorry!! :down: :( This is by far the most shameful example of our airline to date. I was really hoping that this was a joke picture but now having recieved many comments from you on the this I am at a loss for words.

I am sorry for this :(

Saying you are sorry means nothing if you do nothing to change it.

You are just a liar, and a racist to boot.

Forgive me if someone else has posted this story:
Recently on a PHL/LAX leg a F/A supervisor was tasked to tape shut one aft trash bin. The idea of not having cleaners having to open doors to empty trash has some merit. An extra full sized trash cart was added for a substitute trash receptacle.
BUT- the supervisor also was tasked to RIDE TO LAX AND BACK and report on the F/A's reaction to this technique. This would appear to be the ultimate in busy work.
Maybe I need to look into office work - nah.

Forgive me if someone else has posted this story:
Recently on a PHL/LAX leg a F/A supervisor was tasked to tape shut one aft trash bin. The idea of not having cleaners having to open doors to empty trash has some merit. An extra full sized trash cart was added for a substitute trash receptacle.
BUT- the supervisor also was tasked to RIDE TO LAX AND BACK and report on the F/A's reaction to this technique. This would appear to be the ultimate in busy work.
Maybe I need to look into office work - nah.
Totally true. I had L.L. (PHL supervisor) tape our 757 trash bins shut PHL-MCO? She said that MX or cleaners were blowing slides. She rode back to PHL while we overnighted. I couldn't image going to LAS like that. There's a lot of trash on those flights if you know what I mean.

Oh how the kool aid drinkers have been silenced. Who you gonna blame NOW ASSSHOLE Tempe suck ups?! THIS is the reality of the new US Airways.
OUCH! Who placed P*ss & Vinegar on your Night Stand! :lol: Very True though......NO ONE should even attempt to defend a/c looking like this. (Pull the SOB OUT-of-Service) This place is looking like a Trainwreck without a track. All we need is having Paris Hilton, Lindsay BLOWhan and Brittany Ho be spokespeople for THIS Circus!

Back