LCC-Low Class Carrier

Totally true. I had L.L. (PHL supervisor) tape our 757 trash bins shut PHL-MCO? She said that MX or cleaners were blowing slides. She rode back to PHL while we overnighted. I couldn't image going to LAS like that. There's a lot of trash on those flights if you know what I mean.

Oh please just LET someone come on my plane and start taping trash bins shut, and listen to my mouth the whole flight. I'll tape a trash bag to my leg or tape my manual to a bulkhead and tell them I'm experimenting too.

If this happens, you should fill the trash trolley, then start handing the rest of the trash to the supervisor. "Safety first!" and drop a tea bag into her palm.

How f'in LAME is this place? Do you really think there are other airlines taping thier trash bins shut to avoid slide deployments? How about teach the cleaners to be careful? Maybe they could learn some of that oh-so-effective Nasa pointing monitor and challenge.

We've just been awarded worst airline in the country, and they send people out to see if we can get along with less space for trash. Idiots.

You know the only people with the right to tape off a bin where trash is stored is mtc.

That is a FAR violation if maintenance does not do it, mel the storage area and sign it off in the book.

Oh please just LET someone come on my plane and start taping trash bins shut, and listen to my mouth the whole flight. I'll tape a trash bag to my leg or tape my manual to a bulkhead and tell them I'm experimenting too.

If this happens, you should fill the trash trolley, then start handing the rest of the trash to the supervisor. "Safety first!" and drop a tea bag into her palm.

How f'in LAME is this place? Do you really think there are other airlines taping thier trash bins shut to avoid slide deployments? How about teach the cleaners to be careful? Maybe they could learn some of that oh-so-effective Nasa pointing monitor and challenge.

We've just been awarded worst airline in the country, and they send people out to see if we can get along with less space for trash. Idiots.
I can't qait to see the manual EXPERIMENT :lol: I am with you on this.......tape it, I pull OFF the tape and STILL USE the trash bin. Idiots really are running the asylum. And they wanted to buy Delta....LMFAO! And service to China-- Don't even Go there! (Although Asians are known to eat "smaller" meals which equates to less trash. :lol: )

I am so sick of going to work and being so embarrassed. I was on a 737 earlier in the month, it probably is the same one. The bin was closed and taped off, with a huge orange sticker on it. I am sure they never fixed it and the door eventually just fell off leading to this.

On Tues 6/12 I worked flt 722 to Dublin with no ovens or coffee makers working in the back. I had to cook all the meals for coach in 2 ovens up front along with my Envoy meals. I am ashamed of what this airline has become. It sucked, but at least no one knew but the crew. When the damage is front and center it is mortifying to say the least.

I am so sick of going to work and being so embarrassed. I was on a 737 earlier in the month, it probably is the same one. The bin was closed and taped off, with a huge orange sticker on it. I am sure they never fixed it and the door eventually just fell off leading to this.

Recently, I worked flt 722 to Dublin with no ovens or coffee makers working in the back. I had to cook all the meals for coach in 2 ovens up front along with my Envoy meals. I am ashamed of what this airline has become. It sucked, but at least no one knew but the crew. When the damage is front and center it is mortifying to say the least.

Back