LCC-Low Class Carrier

It took two Bankruptcy's and many years of neglect to do this, you think you can pull it out in 12 months. :lol:
Oh look here........Another KOOL-AID DRINKER..........

WAKE UP THIS MANAGEMENT IS IN A NOSE DIVE STRAIGHT DOWN AT 1500 MPH.......... :shock:

It just gets worse and worse. This place is so unbelievably embarrassing. It makes it really hard to like your job or even want to show up when you are constantly humiliated by the conditions.

Have the pilots write the aircraft up, especially the safety related stuff.

Bathroom smell? Walk off the flight. It happened a couple of times in CLT before Tempe got the word and fixed the problem.

If you force Tempe to confront the problem, up front, it makes things much easier as the summer goes by.

A bonus would be to forward copies of the logbook (if you can find a copier) to the local FAA office.

If labor were more expensive at US, Tempe would find that pro-active mx would be much cheaper than letting things go like they do now. Jest sayin'

And yet...were still flying FULL...how does that happen? And the $$$ keeps filling the coffers....It just continues to amaze me how much crap the public is willing to put up with... how low will you you go????? I guess thats what Tempe is trying to find out. They already know how about us, dont they...lol.
All the other carriers are full. They put up the " No Vacancy" sign for them!

Oh no, my darling. This was my a/c and I flew with it for a couple of legs. Until we had to switch A/C. This is no joke.
I have never been so embarrassed in my life.
:down:

sky high states: Visualize this! Getting on the aircraft today, I went to my jumpseat at 3L. Looking down at the door, someone had taken what I think is mud, and wrote their name on the aircraft WALL, at the emergency exit row.
This is AFTER the cleaners had left the aircraft.

It's WORSE THEN GREYHOUND.

only stating opinions

Did not the FAA come close to shutting AWA down a few years back for mx violations? (Probably before the guy senior to me on the Nick list was even out of Middle-School.) It appears to be in the corporate culture.
They almost did for maintenance violations. This close. I can guarantee you one thing. The mechanics in PHL are triple checking everything that comes back from outsourced maintenance facilities. If it's not worthy, it's not going.

You're so full of feces your eyes are Brown Elevation.
WHO took a perfectly fine reservations system and intergrated into a floater in the turd bowl?? HP or US?

Who was given the largest fine in commercial aviation history? US or HP?

Which airline was nearly grounded by the FAA? US or HP?

If you guessed HP on all three you'd be correct.

Your vaunted management team is responsible for the DOT stats, the Res migration, the Website and no amount of bull feces and deflection of the facts will change that.

I do so wish you got the e-mails I get from frustrated customers who have been totally SCREWED by US Airways, oft time in COMPLETE violation of US's own Contract of Carriage.

Sorry...When Bill Franke was incharge of HP he outsourced our maintenance and fired 200 mechanics. It all came back to the airline when we were fined millions of dollars by the FAA. The company was in a mess and had to hire back a bunch of mechanics. IT has taken this long to fix some of the problems. Unfortunetly it looks as if the problems are spilling over to the East operation. What a shame. I am also embarressed with the a lot of the West aircraft flying around with inop lavs, overheads, seats, and APU's. Ridiculous to have an INOP APU in PHX or LAS!!! I agree with all of you... Get with the program mgmt! :blink:

That is a splendid Idea.

I've saved them all on a thumb drive. it would be helpfull for date, flight No to be included.

The media laps this stuff up like it's the all you can eat Sunday Brunch.

Let's see if we can drive the stock price down to $20/share.

Bob...you really think that only pics are needed to drive down the stock price, I think Douggie is doing a fine job by himself.

It took two Bankruptcy's and many years of neglect to do this, you think you can pull it out in 12 months. :lol:

Things are getting worse, not better.

And past neglect, if that is what your imagination tells you it is, has turned to rank amateurism.

You sound like one of those Bushwipes blaming the Iraq Quagmire on Bill Clinton.

Not sticking up for management but there are only a limited number of maintenance stations that the planes RON at so it has to be scheduled into a maintenance station and parts sent to repair the plane.

There are more non-mtc stations than mtc stations.

Did not the FAA come close to shutting AWA down a few years back for mx violations? (Probably before the guy senior to me on the Nick list was even out of Middle-School.) It appears to be in the corporate culture.

America West denies report that FAA is close to grounding it

Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, The, Dec 9, 2000

Airline says it is working with agency on problems

Associated Press

Saturday, December 9, 2000

Phoenix -- America West Airlines strenuously denied a report that the airline is "perilously close" to being grounded, saying the airline is working closely with the Federal Aviation Administration to address ongoing problems.

U.S. News & World Report magazine issued a statement late Thursday quoting FAA flight standards director Nick Lacey as saying America West is "at the end of the rope."

"We are essentially nearing the point where we have to start questioning the competency, qualifications and commitment of (America West's) management team," Lacey said in an article to be published Monday.

America West said it provided the FAA with an action plan in September to correct maintenance problems raised in a July audit. The plan was accepted by the safety agency, America West President Doug Parker said.

Parker said the airline is working closely with the FAA to continue those improvements and does not face any action threatening a shutdown.

"There is not a flight safety issue here," he said. "America West is a safe airline."

An FAA statement released Friday said only that the agency "has been monitoring America West closely for some time."

"We have expressed our concerns to the airline, and they have submitted a good plan for resolving their problems," the statement said. "Now America West has to prove it can do what it said it would do by early next year."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...09/ai_n10661573

sky high states: Visualize this! Getting on the aircraft today, I went to my jumpseat at 3L. Looking down at the door, someone had taken what I think is mud, and wrote their name on the aircraft WALL, at the emergency exit row.
This is AFTER the cleaners had left the aircraft.

It's WORSE THEN GREYHOUND.
only stating opinions

AHHHH are you sure that was mud??? :unsure: :unsure:

What's up with cancellations due to lack of crew?? Had a flight this morning, boarded and ready to go. First we hear we're waiting on an F/O, he's coming in from PHL, his a/c is in-range. 10 min. later, we've decided to cancel this flight because we don't have an F/0, gather your belongings and deplane.

Hey, but we're LCC -- "The Carrier of Chance" It's just like buying a lottery ticket.

Back