Let's play a game! " To tell the truth!"

Buh, buh, buh. He wasn't Hillary. So were the rest of the Republicans he ran against in the primaries.

ef7502708eac6d02dc85eb1b32965126.gif

This thread is entitled "to tell the truth" and Insp4 posted something about soldiers bodies from the Korean War. And that's great that they are back. But how soon Trumpsters forget, in a thread discussing "truth" that the dear leader mentioned how the parents of "thousands of soldiers" begged him to bring their sons back home.

Now, I'm not great at math, but - the average age of a soldier back then was about 20. And the avearage age when people started families back then was about 24. So, the parents were 44 when their sons went to war....65 years ago. Which means that "thousands" of 109 year olds begging him to bring their sons home. Can't this jackass get thru ONE news conference without lying or exaggerating?
That's not quit the point K.C.........The point is Trump did something the last Presidents, since the end of hostilities, couldn't do, both Democrate and Republican.......... He brought the home! But there is no way the leftest news media would report that. They would rather just ignor the whole thing!

Last edited:
That's not quit the point K.C.........The point is Trump did something the last Presidents, since the end of hostilities, couldn't do, both Democrate and Republican.......... He brought the home! But there is no way the leftest news media would report that. They would rather just ignor the whole thing!

It IS the point...Trump COULD have said that "look what I got". And it would have been admirable. But the guy cannot help making himself look better (while at the same time making himself look foolish) by - lying. What competlled him to talk about the "thousands of parents begging him to bring their sons home"? Just that stupid lie alone is going to detract from whatever it is he does.

K.C. the fact of the matter is he brought them home!....... That's something Obama, Clinton, Bush, couldn't do! The leftest Media choose to ignored that fact. As family members of those who gave all, how he discribe them, compared to that achievement, don't amount to a hill of beans. They could care less........ And that's the truth!

K.C. the fact of the matter is he brought them home!....... That's something Obama, Clinton, Bush, couldn't do! The leftest Media choose to ignored that fact. As family members of those who gave all, how he discribe them, compared to that achievement, don't amount to a hill of beans. They could care less........ And that's the truth!

And the other fact of the matter is that Trump can't help but lie to make himself look better, and when he does that, he shouldn't really ***** about the "fake news" media that is only reporting WHAT HE SAID.

So it was just a "little lie"...how many marriages have come to a disasterous end with a little white lie like "I'm working late". Little lies lead to bigger lies - that should concern you.

Kinda hard, anyone sent there by Bush has most likely got their twenty and retired, wouldn't you think?

Why would they send them to his son when his parents were the ones pleading with Trump to bring them home? Why wouldn't the have had Grandma and Grandpa give their grandson his fathers dogtags that they begged Trump to bring home?

The story could have been so much better had Trump not felt compelled to LIE.

I'd say He misspoke referring to the parents who are actually sons of those returned....but you take lefty liberty and run with it....if it makes you feel good.

Kinda hard, anyone sent there by Bush has most likely got their twenty and retired, wouldn't you think?

I'd say He misspoke referring to the parents who are actually sons of those returned....but you take lefty liberty and run with it....if it makes you feel good.
Then you know what an ADULT president would do? They would have said "I misspoke - I meant families". There it's done. But T Rump can never say he misspoke. Instead he blasts "fake news"....for reporting EXACTLY what he said.

That's why I wish we had either an adult or a mentally stable child as president. But this guy is a mentally unstable child. that happens to be 73 years old.

Latest posts