Let's play a game! " To tell the truth!"

Then you know what an ADULT president would do? They would have said "I misspoke - I meant families". There it's done. But T Rump can never say he misspoke. Instead he blasts "fake news"....for reporting EXACTLY what he said.

That's why I wish we had either an adult or a mentally stable child as president. But this guy is a mentally unstable child. that happens to be 73 years old.
Quit a few people thought General Patton was "mentally unstable", but he got things done no one else could. President Truman called him a "bastard", but our "bastard"! I could say the same, and have, about Trump!........Yea! he's a "bastard"! But he's our "bastard"! And he's getting things done no one else has........ So live with it! I'm sure if President Trump passed gas in church, CNN would be the first to report it!...... And that my friend is the truth!

Last edited:
And just what the doctor ordered for this dysfunctional country.
Great. let's lower the age requirements and I'll run my grandson. He'll be 2 in 2020 and will mentally be on par with our current president, although my little guy isn't as pouty and bratty as our current president.

I'm sure if President Trump passed gas in church, CNN would be the first to report it!...... And that my friend is the truth!
And I'm sure that if that happened, most T Rump supporters would be looking around to see who just brought the flowers in the room. That is also the truth.

38791707_2035155856517339_4325490095269347328_n.jpg

Dog don't you get tired of talking to the wall? No one is paying any attention to you.