Let's play a game! " To tell the truth!"

And on and on!
39391368_1899501297019362_7638338047305580544_n.jpg

It's not a meme, so I doubt you'll read it. But Reagan stopped being a democrat in 1962. But he's the one who signed the bill that your first bullet point refers to

https://www.factcheck.org/2004/04/lies-in-the-e-mail-part-2/

Why K. C., you sound better!........ My, My, My! But if you didn't vote, you have no business complaning about the outcome!
Tell me...39% of Kansans voted for Hillary. IF...the electoral college would have given her 39% of the 6 electoral votes my state holds, I might have voted. But the idiot savant that sits in the oval office got all 6. It LOOKS like every single Kansan cast their vote for this mental case. They didn't. And my missing vote didn't make a bit of difference.

Tell me...39% of Kansans voted for Hillary. IF...the electoral college would have given her 39% of the 6 electoral votes my state holds, I might have voted. But the idiot savant that sits in the oval office got all 6. It LOOKS like every single Kansan cast their vote for this mental case. They didn't. And my missing vote didn't make a bit of difference.
You don't like how they handle electoral votes in Kansas, take it up with Topeka!

You don't like how they handle electoral votes in Kansas, take it up with Topeka!
Oh...I'm sure if Hillary would have won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote, you'd be screaming about the EC as well. Don't pretend you wouldn't. I actually relieved that it ended the way it did, because the way T Rump was riling his base, I think a Hillary win would have resulted in riots in the streets. Kind funny ain't it - the days before the election, T Rump was screaming "rigged....rigged" Then he wins. Maybe it was.

Oh...I'm sure if Hillary would have won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote, you'd be screaming about the EC as well. Don't pretend you wouldn't. I actually relieved that it ended the way it did, because the way T Rump was riling his base, I think a Hillary win would have resulted in riots in the streets. Kind funny ain't it - the days before the election, T Rump was screaming "rigged....rigged" Then he wins. Maybe it was.
Hey, it's been over a year age and all you Democrat's still haven't gotten over what you all thought was a shoe in!! Trump won!...... Get over it!!!

This one's for you K.C,.......... More Democrat double standard?
39313080_529308050862230_2619314010515832832_n.jpg

The problem is you have the audacity to use facts.
You should have put up a meme for the low information voters to comprehend.
Maybe INSP4 can give you his Russian connections for memes.
He apparently has a lot...:D
Come on brother! Give me a break!......." Russian connections"? Just trolling the net. The examples of Democrat hypocrisy are all over the place.

Last edited:
Maybe if you checked the stuff that pisses you off before posting it you wouldn't be considered a Commie propaganda tool.