Lil' Kim & Us Airways F/a Go At It

<<<gonna go make some popcorn....now this is entertainment! Your stories are all so good! More Please!

Several years ago Guns n Roses guitarist Slash(Saul Hudson) urinated in the front galley of a 727 , it was around the the time of the Piedmont/USAir merger . Part of the sentence the Judge imposed was to pay for the cleaning of the aircraft and write a letter of apology to each crewmember on the flight .

Well, not what I expected...but still better than reading the bloody NWA posts! Judge shoulda made him clean some lavs.

On a PHL-LAX flight on a 767 a couple of years ago, I sat across from actor/director Peter Bonerz and his wife. We spoke briefly in the people mover taking us from the old A concourse out to the airplane (before new A opened), and he was very pleasant. We all kind of kept to ourselves during the flight, which was late.

Way back in 1985, I sat next to John Candy in F on an AA flight from LGA to YYZ. He was very friendly and chatty-we talked about his farm in Canada, and a number of other things. It was sad that we lost him so young.

Speaking of jerks and the WWF or whatever they are called now...Rick Flair is the king of jerks. He used the "Do you know who I am" line all the time and the best line was from an agent who responded to him with, "Yes Mr. Flair, we know who you are. We treat all our passengers special even when they act as rude as you do." He hit the roof and then a manager showed up and he proceeded to chew on her. She backed the agent and wouldn't give in to him. I think he wanted an upgrade and it was full. He stormed away like a little kid but he didn't get his way.

MrAeroMan said:
Speaking of jerks and the WWF or whatever they are called now...Rick Flair is the king of jerks. He used the "Do you know who I am" line all the time and the best line was from an agent who responded to him with, "Yes Mr. Flair, we know who you are. We treat all our passengers special even when they act as rude as you do." He hit the roof and then a manager showed up and he proceeded to chew on her. She backed the agent and wouldn't give in to him. I think he wanted an upgrade and it was full. He stormed away like a little kid but he didn't get his way.
[post="296225"][/post]​

Those WWF guys can either be great or a real pain. My old lady worked a DC-9 flight out of PIT with a bunch of these guys. On takeoff, the plane hit something on the runway and some tires blew out. After the aborted takeoff, the plane got that burning rubber smell; the Captain got on the PA and told the pax everything was cool. Still, she said the look on their faces was priceless. These big tough guys with arms as big as her waist were grabbing squeezing the heck out of their armrests and some were whimpering.

It was a dark and stormy night . . . one nobody wanted to be a FA on! The flights were backed up out of DCA, and I was working the Shuttle to LGA. The 5:00 o'clock had turned into the 6:00 o'clock and so on. Our inbound flight was late, and we had an aircraft change. A courteous crew had boarded up the 320 to head back to LGA.

With all the delays, several passengers had filled what was to be our half full flight. As I'm trying to stow my bag in an overhead, who do I see sitting in 1E reading Newsweek? Hilary Clinton! She actually offered to take her handbag out of the overhead so their would be more room! She was quite pleasant, and seemed much more engaging in person.

Any more reasons needed to vote her in for President?

Aaron Neville and entourage - Class Act All The Way
Paul Williams - Class Act All The Way
Ronnie Shell (Cpl Boyle) - Class Act All The Way

PHX-PHL: Charles Barkley; read his newspaper with a line of women (very young women) talking about seeing him in the bars, etc. Shelvy was the FA in FC and she doted over EVERYONE but him. Shelvy loved the tomato soup they were serving that day.

LAX-PHL: Pink. Very quiet, but the FA got the party started by having her sign his shirt in black permanent marker and then making an annoucement that she was onboard and thanking her for flying US. she wasn't particularly fond of the IFC being served in FC, but minded her own business and was very friendly to the FA's and people around her.

Senator Dick Luger on a Presidential Airways flight from IAD to IND. We had an aborted landing due to weather and it made the papers.

Speaking of Rick Flair ....Had him YUL to PHL ...kept going in and out of the bathroom ...flight was just under an hour ...Upon deplaning we found a nice baggie of cocaine in his seat (Or what we thought was cocaine , crystal meth , who knows ) We turned it into the authorities. May explain his BAD ATTITUDE

skyguy said:
Any more reasons needed to vote her in for President?
More reasons? I couldn't think of one to begin with. So she's courteous. So am I, but believe me - you DON'T want me being your president.... :)

As difficult as it is to believe, she would not be better than what we have now. Bush is the lesser of the evils.

Talk about ethics? You don't want to talk to Hillary and Bill.

I do NOT want to take this off topic but had to chime in...Let's leave this discussion as is ok?

Art at ISP said:
As difficult as it is to believe, she would not be better than what we have now. Bush is the lesser of the evils.

Talk about ethics? You don't want to talk to Hillary and Bill.

I do NOT want to take this off topic but had to chime in...Let's leave this discussion as is ok?
[post="296332"][/post]​
Totally disagree. End the discussion now.

Back