Lil' Kim & Us Airways F/a Go At It

skyguy said:
It was a dark and stormy night . . . one nobody wanted to be a FA on! The flights were backed up out of DCA, and I was working the Shuttle to LGA. The 5:00 o'clock had turned into the 6:00 o'clock and so on. Our inbound flight was late, and we had an aircraft change. A courteous crew had boarded up the 320 to head back to LGA.

With all the delays, several passengers had filled what was to be our half full flight. As I'm trying to stow my bag in an overhead, who do I see sitting in 1E reading Newsweek? Hilary Clinton! She actually offered to take her handbag out of the overhead so their would be more room! She was quite pleasant, and seemed much more engaging in person.

Any more reasons needed to vote her in for President?
[post="296258"][/post]​

I agree 100% She was so nice and less of a pain to board then Bill...too much secret service. And, the agents have to jokingly remind him that he isn't riding on Air Force One..we gotta go. Also had Chelsea...way too nice.

I have found that many of the female f/as dislike Senator Clinton. I just take it as either a typical Hillary hater or typical woman. lol

During my tenure at U, in Reservations, I would have to say the nicest celeb I ever dealt with had to be Diana Muldaur (Dr Pulaski from Star Trek: Next Generation). During the course of the call, Ms Muldaur wanted to go from LAX to MVY. It was during a time when U was not offering seasonal service to MVY. I proceeded to book her on Cape Air from BOS to MVY. I acknowledged that I recognized her name as Dr Pulaski from Star Trek, and she became very personable. She requested the aircraft configuration and I told her it was an Airbus. She proceeded to laugh and recounted a story wherein she had flown on an older Airbus model and remembered that it almost looked like a bird, because the wings looked like they were flapping in the sky. She was a very sweet lady to talk to and I complimented her on her personable nature and acting skills. It was almost like we became long lost friends during that phone call.

Back