New ID badges

The first-name-only policy at US on the plane has always been around, for the personal security of the F/A. Not displaying the ID on board is just an extension of that.

Mine has my nickname (ie the name I go by in everyday life) large, then smaller underneath it has Lastname, Given First Name.

Nicknames in large letters?

Sweet.

“Yo, Skillet!â€￾

EDIT: Forgot
I'm gonna need a name change, so mebbe its time for a new pic as well.

Marriage or divorce? Either way, congrats!

I think I read somewhere they were thinking of adding names to the apron. Having my name showing to the passengers is very McDonalds looking to me, but so long as it is only the first name I could live with it.

I think I read somewhere they were thinking of adding names to the apron. Having my name showing to the passengers is very McDonalds looking to me, but so long as it is only the first name I could live with it.

It's totally fast food looking. Haven't they degraded the flight attendant profession enough? Maybe they can add visors to the uniform or have them wear "flare" like at a chain restaurant.

f/a wings will not change . the former hp employees will recieve the east wings. they were thinking of putting the names on the wings but ron cole decided not too be cause it would be to expensive. plus he likes the usairways wings. he thinks they are very proffesional looking so they are staying .

Latest posts

Back