New ID badges

If I'm not mistaken they will begin to issue them at the end of the month.

That makes this a busy month (or two months) since the Dividend Miles program is consolidating also. I think once the "single face" to the customer developes, we will be alot better. Especially with America West flight numbers going away (and only US numbers, operated by America West). Then you have one airline....even if under 2 certificates :) But I think the reservation systems are the "fly in the ointment".

Anyway, I totally went on a tangent... will look in a month to see those nice IDs on all my favorite employees :)

i know that senior management already sport the new i.d's

I also saw the flight attendant class the other night and they were all sporting the new id's. I also know of several gate agents who had to go pick up id's due to them expiring and they also got the new badges!

can only use it if you'd been called it!!! :bleh:
Ok, you win! You can have it but I still need something that I can remember! Maybe it can be 110007. 110 for summertime in phx and I think the 007 speaks for itself! It could also be 362436! I guess I'm just dreaming, must be the heat in the desert. LOL

Ok, you win! You can have it but I still need something that I can remember! Maybe it can be 110007. 110 for summertime in phx and I think the 007 speaks for itself! It could also be 362436! I guess I'm just dreaming, must be the heat in the desert. LOL
Sure thins the blood,not that I want it but it would sure be hilarious, let you know, heard I will get the US badge soon!!!LOL!!!

Since we're calling dibs on Employee #'s...

I'll proudly wear 012009 = 01/20/09

Translation = George Dubya's Last Day in Office, when this country gets the Leader it finally needs and this sorry Buffoon gets the heave-ho. :up: :up: :up:

Since we're calling dibs on Employee #'s...

I'll proudly wear 012009 = 01/20/09

Translation = George Dubya's Last Day in Office, when this country gets the Leader it finally needs and this sorry Buffoon gets the heave-ho. :up: :up: :up:

Do those on leave get a new id badge or those on furlough...at least for traveling?

I'll go ahead and claim mine if no one has this one yet...007007

Latest posts

Back