New US Airways/American Paint Job

Pepsi will be served on all flights.
AA_new_773_livery.jpg

......for a fee........

Reactions: 1 person
Doug laughed when asked about the tail and then said no comment, my guess it will be back to the drawing board. Expect some kind of heritage logo too that went over very well.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they already had a new livery ready to go. Actually, I hope they do as the new AA livery is horrible.

The new paint scheme screams "Horton" and his attempt to bring something new without really brining something new... If Horton is shown the exit it only stands to reason he will have to take his paint with him . IMHO.

I happen to like the new design--at least you can tell who it is from the ground. I remember when Stephen Wolf named us USAirways--my first remark in the meeting was--"Did he say Trailways???" hahaha
Can I get a ride on the first inagural flight this time too???

Well that makes you one of what, maybe 5 people that like it? Like you may be working for Trailways soon, perhaps that explains the Greyhound look...

I don't think it's so bad. We can't all be Delta :)

I have been practicing to be a pilot at delta too. I am annoying everyone around me by asking for ride reports every 100 miles. I don't care if its busy or people are trying to check in. I need to know the ride for every altitude along my flight.