Non-polarizing candidate?

was referring to Dr. Ron Paul, who turns 80 sometime very soon, Not the polyester version Rand.

Not 100% sure I could vote for Rand Paul right now.  Let's just say he is not his father.

Joe Biden for the  " D ".
John Kasich  for the  " R ".

' JOE in the 'nod, because he strongly supports organized labor ! (PLUS  Joe's wife JILL, is Blonde(natural), Smart and Drop dead GORGEOUS) (Jill Biden would be the Most Beautiful First Lady EVER) !

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/biden-strategy-for-white-house-run-taking-shape-121377.html?hp=r1_3

South Carolina supporters feel they’ll be able to flip the switch on the organization almost overnight if Biden gets in.
A Biden campaign would also lean hard into Nevada, drawing on his decades of ties to labor.
In Iowa, where Biden drew only 1 percent in the 2008 caucuses, there’s a feeling that enough goodwill and support exists that he’d be able to capitalize on that quickly for a stronger showing, though he’d be well behind Clinton organizationally.
The anxiety over Clinton’s failure to catch fire so far is less a factor than Biden’s own emerging view that passing on the 2016 race would be another loss to compound on the death of his son earlier this year, the sources said. And if he does go forward with the run, the Biden orbit is counting on tapping into an Obama-specific base reenergized by the president’s recent run of victories — people who will be more interested, they think, in an extension of Obama’s presidency through Biden than what they’d view as more of a Clinton restoration by a candidate that many die-hard Obama-ites still view with suspicion lingering from the 2008 primary.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/biden-strategy-for-white-house-run-taking-shape-121377.html#ixzz3iypQnw2A

Being a Libertarian, Joe Biden does not excite me in the least. Having said that I find it hard to think of another politician whom I'd describe as a genuinely nice person. Also oddly enough I think his personal tragedies of which the recent death of his son is but one would make him a very thoughtful and caring man,. Not bad traits to bring to the world.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

' JOE in the 'nod, because he strongly supports organized labor ! (PLUS  Joe's wife JILL, is Blonde(natural), Smart and Drop dead GORGEOUS) (Jill Biden would be the Most Beautiful First Lady EVER) !
Got it! You base your vote on how hot, the nominee's wife is!
Sorry but, you didn't do well the last 2 elections then....Michell is far from hot!

Reactions: 1 person
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

really? how many threads should we pull up where you've been telling us for years how "ol Hill" was a lock for '1600" as you put it ....lmao

Reactions: 1 person
cltrat said:
really? how many threads should we pull up where you've been telling us for years how "ol Hill" was a lock for '1600" as you put it ....lmao

You're correct 'Rat.
Whether  Joe B.  runs or not, if I'm in vegas, my  $$ Bet says that she will win the nomination.
With that said, I never said that HRC was the most qualified person in the party.
Make NO mistake, she's 'light years' ahead (in qualifications) of 99.5 % of anyone in the party, with Joe Biden being the absolutely most qualified of anyone in government, from Either Party  !!
Gaffs or no gaffs, NO ONE commands or gets  more respect from foreign leaders, No One !

Ya think being the Chairman of the Foreign Relations committee for Decades (as a Senator) has anything to do with that  ?????

HRC will be the next President, she already has the blessing of the Bilderberg Group.

I prefer Bernie.

700UW said:
HRC will be the next President, she already has the blessing of the Bilderberg Group.
I prefer Bernie.
Brahahaw....HRC will be serving time in her local federal prison unless the demorats consider leaking classified documents, storing important information on an illegal server and then lying about it as the American Way!
Then again, I wouldn't put it pass them!

And never forget BENGHAZI!

[YouTube]13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - Official Trailer - [YouTube]

Bilderberg Group doesn't vote! Yes they may control who gets the donations, but they don't control who any of us vote for. Ron Paul started the Brushfire, Bernie Sanders is fanning the flames, Trump, Carson and Kid Paul are heaping wood on the fires of ballot box revolution, so we wait and see.

Hillary is in a world of hurt right now. Down for the count? Hopefully. If not just one more river to cross on the road to returning the country to the people who actually do the work.

Regarding Mr. Trump. He says in public what many think in private. Personally I think the Presidency is but another trophy on his wall of fame. However with Billions of his own money he can speak his mind whenever, wherever he chooses. He can't be bought because of his wealth so he keeps it interesting at worst.I don't think he'd be a great President because compromise is not a word found in his playbook.

Latest posts