Non Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true Peaches. but the thing is how much can the pilots stand of those low down dirty rotten smellin scabs like pto?
Actually Robbed everything has been going very well between the workgroups. There are no hostilities anymore at all that I have seen. I can't even tell that there are looming strikes hovering from three work groups. A pilot did write up a NAV light and after I put the logbook back on the aircraft I turned to walk off and the pilot says, "Did you MEL it?" in a condescending tone with the rest of the flight crew there. I turned and said "No, there was time on the clock so I fixed it. We can do that when you don't wait till the very last minute to call in a problem." He just kind of gave me a little thumbs up, I left the aircraft keying my mike "Control A-99 Maintenance ready."

Actually Robbed everything has been going very well between the workgroups. There are no hostilities anymore at all that I have seen.

Are you sure about that? You think none of us know people who are UNIONIZED members still on the NW property? Think again SCAB!

FYI for you PTO...

Don't fly on AA. AA is installing SCAB Scanners at the gates. When you pass through, it sounds the alarm and says "SCAB GO HOME!" Then the agent takes your ticket and kicks you to the SCAB curb! :lol: :lol:

Don't fly on AA. AA is installing SCAB Scanners at the gates. When you pass through, it sounds the alarm and says "SCAB GO HOME!" Then the agent takes your ticket and kicks you to the SCAB curb! :lol: :lol:
Here's a good one for you, I was leaving the restaurant tonight and the manager says "Bye Scabs" I walked up to her and asked "Did you do pushbacks while you were there?" She says, "Yes I pushedback blah blah blah..." I said,â€￾ You performed struck work, you’re a scab, a union scab at that." She says,â€￾ It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ It was struck work." "It was in our contract." "It was struck work." It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ Scab, Scab, Scab." She’s really funny, we have a good time together.

IAM SCABS, AMFA SCABS, CONTRACT SCABS, AA SCABS, TWA SCABS, FURLOUGHED SCABS, UNION SCABS. When does the SCABBING end? It is out of control. Unionism today is a rip-off for everyone involved.

Here's a good one for you, I was leaving the restaurant tonight and the manager says "Bye Scabs" I walked up to her and asked "Did you do pushbacks while you were there?" She says, "Yes I pushedback blah blah blah..." I said,â€￾ You performed struck work, you’re a scab, a union scab at that." She says,â€￾ It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ It was struck work." "It was in our contract." "It was struck work." It was in our contract." I say,â€￾ Scab, Scab, Scab." She’s really funny, we have a good time together.

You will have fun with your SCAB buddies. Once a SCAB always a SCAB. Since you have no respect for anyone else, you have no friends. Oh wait...You have your fellow SCABS!

noscabs70.gif
scabs_No.JPG

Actually everything has been going very well between the workgroups. There are no hostilities anymore at all that I have seen. I can't even tell that there are looming strikes hovering from three work groups.
:lol: The "BAGHDAD BOB" of Scabs has spoken once again!

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion"

:lol: The "BAGHDAD BOB" of Scabs has spoken once again!

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion"

My, the Emporor looks stunning in his new clothes.

BOB that was funny!

PTO: the furloughed agents are not SCABS. they become scabs when their union tells them to perform the work of a striking union. Another version is when union members striking cross the picket fences and performs for the company rather than striking is known as a union scab. I on the other hand have been in a union and I will tell you that if you strike they will back you up but if you cross the line, well just hold on for DEAR LIFE!

I donno. According to the jumpseat blackball list, it goes beyond the grave. Guess if you exhume the body, the Captain will deny the corpse the jumpseat. <<chuckle>>

I still carry the AA Flight Attendants SCAB list from 1993 in my bag. If one is working on my flight, I don't help them on the cart or answer any questions for them. I will work in a different cabin or on the other aisle.

The 1993 AA SCAB list is actually called the "TrAAitor List."

BOB that was funny!

I knew you would like it! I even have more of that to come when PTO talks out of his SCAB hole!

I still carry the AA Flight Attendants SCAB list from 1993 in my bag. If one is working on my flight, I don't help them on the cart or answer any questions for them. I will work in a different cabin or on the other aisle.

The 1993 AA SCAB list is actually called the "TrAAitor List."
I knew you would like it! I even have more of that to come when PTO talks out of his SCAB hole!
Cant wait to see it written here! OF course that is if he hasnt taped himself in the hole! :p

Hey Hackman, I flipped another ACE about a week ago. It paid off yesterday. I will be boarding a non rev flight just shortly. Oh is that twice in a week? Both times on a weekend? I'll tell you about the ACE in the "Scabs, does NWA have them thread" and tell B.O.B. to get a life for me.

I will be boarding a non rev flight just shortly. Oh is that twice in a week? Both times on a weekend?
Anxiously awaiting the tales of your superior non rev experience during this wide spread winter storm weekend. :up:
...OBTW did ya pack some tape? ya know just in case you need to repair something :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.