Northwest Flight To Tokyo Delayed

Oct 9, 2003
Now that's what I call customer service :D ! Northwest said the 747 had mechanical problems, but "The mechanic's strike had nothing to do with this delay." Oh really then! I just love the Northwest spin machine :blink: . Bagdad Bob ain't got nuthin on them. With on time service like this,you could have driven to Tokyo! :shock:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Now that's what I call customer service :D ! Northwest said the 747 had mechanical problems, but "The mechanic's strike had nothing to do with this delay." Oh really then! I just love the Northwest spin machine :blink: . Bagdad Bob ain't got nuthin on them. With on time service like this,you could have driven to Tokyo! :shock:
[post="304899"][/post]​

Princess,

Bagdad Bob sould be hired for media relations at nwa......
Here is another famous quote from him . :D

"The information was correct, but the interpretations were not,"

SN

I wonder if one of the scab's doggies ate the 747 manual? As Dougie Stealand likes to say; "The NWA operation is flawless". :rolleyes:

I bet that 40 degree night time weather "sceered" him back to his scab hole in Texas.

how could it sceer him back to texas at a time that hurricane rita went thru? of course for 43 hrs, i wonder if they had hired all of usair mgmt to figure out how to get the plane fixed flown and the bs that goes along with it!

Saturdaynite said:
Princess,

Bagdad Bob sould be hired for media relations at nwa......
Here is another famous quote from him . :D

"The information was correct, but the interpretations were not,"

SN
[post="304906"][/post]​

I think they hired his sister Bagdade "JENNY"

Just remember the NW chant...everything is normal, everything is normal, everything is normal. Maybe they think if they say it enough everyone will believe them. I know i believe them, they are just forgetting to say everything is normal with scabs working the airline.

One must not forget that the standards are lower for scabs and since NW says this is normal then it must be true. The new NW will have endless delays and broken airplanes as a part of the new "NORMAL". Surely the flying public isnt as smart as Stealin, Roberts etc. so they will believe whatever these highly intelligent people have to say.

Repeat after me

Everything is normal, Everything is normal, Everything is normal.

and if you dont believe me just ask PTO he is a believer but then again he is a scab so he cant be trusted.

I have indeed learned a lot since working this job. There is no normal in this industry. I would describe the airline industry as organized chaos at best. There are so many unpredictable and uncontrollable factors at work it is impossible to have a common policy to address all. Was it scabs that caused the delay or would the same delay have occurred with unionized mechanics? I really find it strange how you guys believe that belonging to a union enhances ones mechanical abilities.

43 hours late? Wow! That's probably a new record! In all seriousness, this is an example, IMO, of how the strike is hurting Northwest. You have these people come in who don't know what goes where, and it turns into a giant mess- like this one.

Well, paying 200+ passengers $700 (even if it is travel vouchers) makes sense, right?

Right?

NW almost never cancels a flight. This way they can keep their "completion factor" high. Notice how since the strike started that they only advertise that, and not the ontime percentage?

PlayTheOdds said:
I have indeed learned a lot since working this job. There is no normal in this industry. I would describe the airline industry as organized chaos at best. There are so many unpredictable and uncontrollable factors at work it is impossible to have a common policy to address all. Was it scabs that caused the delay or would the same delay have occurred with unionized mechanics? I really find it strange how you guys believe that belonging to a union enhances ones mechanical abilities.
[post="304992"][/post]​
Belonging to the union is a prerequisite of employment with NWA. Obviously YOU didn't posess these enhanced mechanical abilities you speak of back when NWA was hiring. Only when they needed to hire second hand help were YOUR skills sufficient enough. And even now, are still in question.

PlayTheOdds said:
[post="304992"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"STRANGE" ?? I'll tell you what Is'nt Strange.

YOU are a ..........."S C A B" !!!!!!!

A filthy dirty "inbred" TEXAS..................."S C A B"

NH/BB's

Latest posts

Back