Northwest Out Sourcing

This is what the poor brainwashed AMFA members listened to.

"...Steve MacFarlane, assistant national director of AMFA, said it is "arrogant" and "egotistical" for Northwest management to conclude that the airline can operate without its veteran mechanics.

"It just really proves how disconnected they are from what we do," MacFarlane said. "I'm afraid that our passengers and our co-workers are going to feel the brunt of this miscalculation."..."

And we are. What's your point?
"...Steve MacFarlane, assistant national director of AMFA, said it is "arrogant" and "egotistical" for Northwest management to conclude that the airline can operate without its veteran mechanics..."

I think that it was arrogant and egotistical for AMFA to tell its members that NWA couldn't operate with out them. Knowing the replacements were there and waiting.

"...It just really proves how disconnected they are from what we do," MacFarlane said. "I'm afraid that our passengers and our co-workers are going to feel the brunt of this miscalculation."..."

This here just shows you how disconnected AMFA is from reality.

Do show us a warning from AMFA to its members where the strike could be in jeopardy if NWA is capable of deploying the scabs successfully. That if we do strike there is a good possibility that your jobs will be given to the scabs.

Or are these tid-bit news reports the only thing the AMFA Boys knew of the scabs. I want to see where AMFA told its members that there could be problems with this strike.

I would even like to see them go as far to say that AA is the breeding ground for scabs and are sending a few hundred highly trained AMT's here to take your jobs, because they were screwed by the TWU and the TWA'ers and could care less about your picket line. :lol:

McFarlane was dead on in is assertion that the operation would suffer.
Don't take my word for it; do some rersearch on either the "SOC Dashboard," or in WorldFlight. The passengers are (still) suffering from late flights, MTX delays/cancellations, etc., and his co-workers are all caught in the crossfire. Do you have any idea how much damage control has to be done system wide on a daily basis?

it sure is very arrogant of you pencil whip thelog book on some minor repairs there. It was also very arrogant of the NWA mgmt to think that what they pulled on the mechanics and yet still fly on time. I and my fellow friends wont fly NWA due to the results of how MGMT MISTREATS their own fellow employees You PTO is a very arrogant dude spending more time on this board than fixing the planes

This here just shows you how disconnected AMFA is from reality.

Do show us a warning from AMFA to its members where the strike could be in jeopardy if NWA is capable of deploying the scabs successfully. That if we do strike there is a good possibility that your jobs will be given to the scabs.

Or are these tid-bit news reports the only thing the AMFA Boys knew of the scabs. I want to see where AMFA told its members that there could be problems with this strike.

You are one pathetic individual. How much longer are you going to try and requalify your remarks???

This was your original post,which I have again and again proven to be nonsense.

""" This information wasn't released till after the strike vote. Then it was down played during the 30 day cool off period. "A handful of scabs learning to work on the aircarft that you might or might not want to fly on." The AMFA Boys here even say they were lied to. They were told a few hundred, by AMFA.

Quit trying to confuse the facts."""

PTO, don't you realize that these "AMFA Boys" (who are no longer members in good standing and should be correctly referred to as SCAB's), are just trying to come up with a series of nonsensical excuses (AMFA lied to us, we didn't get to vote on a contract even though we would have voted against it, etc. etc. etc.) for doing something they know was wrong?

Or, like CSAR GYRENE, is this a concept just too compicated for you?

I really do not care what the media had to say. It is not the media's responsibility to inform the AMFA members, I am interested in what AMFA reported to its members. Don't confuse the facts.

Thats sadly typical of someone who can't keep his story straight.

You were proven wrong and simply lack the character to admit it.

Your continued pathetic attempts to requalify your position won't change that fact.

So are you telling me that you cannot come up with a AMFA news bulletin about the scabs? I kept up with the AMFA-5 and AMFAnuts websites and never was there any AMFA releases from AMFA saying if you vote to strike there is a possibility of these scabs replacing you.

So are you telling me that you cannot come up with a AMFA news bulletin about the scabs? I kept up with the AMFA-5 and AMFAnuts websites and never was there any AMFA releases from AMFA saying if you vote to strike there is a possibility of these scabs replacing you.

The AMFANUTS SITE???

You are as ignorant as they come, thats an ANTI-AMFA website.

The fact that you are lacking any sort of basic understanding as far as union issues goes is plainly apparent.

Everybody in the airline mechanic world knew that NWA was training scabs in Arizona. For someone(picketline crossers) to say they didn't know what was going on is B.S. I wish AMFA would have defied the RLA and struck the second the scab training came to light. The second NWA started to train scabs they were in violation of the RLA, which states you must negotiate in good faith. NWA doesn't know what the words good faith mean.

Oh PTO, take your personal message and stuff it where the sun don't shine. You should quit scabbing before your life ends. PTO's tombstone will read: Here lies PTO,a NWA scab,destroyer of the middle class,AMT profession wrecker.