Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas east scabs...

Have no fear...the West will get you your rightful Nic seniority....um..with minor conditions and restrictions of course...

Gotta make up for your scabbing West jobs!

Reactions: 6 people
Pi brat said:
So westies. Where is Mitch Vasin and his lawyers? Why are you so scared of him? Too pragmatic?
Do not know the status of the lawyer retained....

What I do know is that he will not be available to represent the east scabs.

Ever occur to you morons that the mere fact the West will be standing there representing ourselves is proof positive of uscaba's DFR failure?

post your bond with the court!

Reactions: 4 people
Phoenix said:
There is a contract that DUI, APA, and USAPA signed. No different than how DUI had to follow the 2005 TA. It's just a little nuisance.
the company is following the MOU to the letter.

I told you on this board last Feb. That the SLI provisions of the MOU meant MB...and MB meant Nic.

Can't wait for Silver's ruling..if it favors the east...no biggie ....separate West status at MB means Nic, and even at the outside chance of no West reps, do you honestly think an arbitration panel is going to allow the scab union to undo binding arbitration?

Now if Silver rules in favor of the West....stand by to get screwed to the wall fake scab union!

Reactions: 6 people
nic4us said:
Now if Silver rules in favor of the West....stand by to get screwed to the wall fake scab union!
I thought you thought the Nic was fair. If so, how can the east be screwed to the wall? Are you admitting the obvious windfall of the Nicolau award, nic?

Reactions: 4 people
Pi brat said:
I thought you thought the Nic was fair. If so, how can the east be screwed to the wall? Are you admitting the obvious windfall of the Nicolau award, nic?
Not at all...the Nic was more than fair to the east.

If Silver rules in favor of the West and finds uscaba guilty of failure in it's DFR to the West....well, that is just the beginning of the legal shiiiitstorm coming uscaba's way.

Reactions: 5 people
Pi brat said:
Nic4us and res. Two idiots sitting in a tree....
Too funny.....

You can't figure out why the TWA pilots, and the Empire pilots, and individuals will not have separate representation...and can't figure out why the West will, and you call me an idiot!

Hey, I got an idea...ask your West friend...you know...the guy who thinks he is smarter than the rest of the West pilot group. maybe he can explain it to you.

Reactions: 1 person
nic4us said:
Too funny.....

You can't figure out why the TWA pilots, and the Empire pilots, and individuals will not have separate representation...and can't figure out why the West will, and you call me an idiot!

Hey, I got an idea...ask your West friend...you know...the guy who thinks he is smarter than the rest of the West pilot group. maybe he can explain it to you.
He says it's because he works with some of the stupidest people on earth. I swear, his words.

Reactions: 3 people
nic4us said:
Too funny.....
I did not say they would get representation. For exactly the same reason you will not either.
As much as you think you can carry a separate class status, I guarantee the NMB will not sanction it.
Parker is giving you his last possible attempt to try carry you into separate class. If the NMB were to do it, then the TWA pilots will have an equally deserved seat also.
Will not happen. I guarantee it.

Reactions: 2 people
nic4us said:
the company is following the MOU to the letter.
I told you on this board last Feb. That the SLI provisions of the MOU meant MB...and MB meant Nic.
Can't wait for Silver's ruling..if it favors the east...no biggie ....separate West status at MB means Nic, and even at the outside chance of no West reps, do you honestly think an arbitration panel is going to allow the scab union to undo binding arbitration?
Binding arbitration.....seven years later, unbound.

Reactions: 1 person
Black Swan said:
Sure. I guarantee the sun will set Friday and nobody can force a seat at the table on USAPA or APA. The APA knows the Pandoras Box story.
Sure, sit there but you're not going to speak for the West pilot group.

You.....as in USAPA.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts