Nov/Dec 2013 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reed Richards said:
Document 259 is quite the "trip down memory lane." All the familiar catchphrases and not much new. The tyranny of the majority, USAPA being bound to use the NIC and nothing else, the Officers admitting they completely supported the USAPA CBL. As to the issue of Gary being a no show, a step back to consider what the man had just gone through is logic enough that he simply could not attend. And the good Judge expecting working physicians to respond short notice and make statements "on the phone" is more indicative of her perceived "power" over the entire working world. Lots of busy folks and she wants them to drop everything to say a man that just had his chest cranked open and on narcotics cannot travel and show up in court.  Really? My only question at this point is how Silver gives the West their seat?  Based on her past, it’s going to be a real doozy of a ruling.  I am done here until she rules. See you all at the Ninth.  RR
RR,

I was with my dad for 2 weeks after his bypass surgery. Due to the narcotics he was in a place far far away for quite a long time. I had knee replacement surgery in 06 and spent 17 days in the hospital and I was not able to make any decisions for at least 6 weeks and was on sick leave for 7 months. I have to question why a judge would even consider having a witness on the stand within 2 months of major surgery.

All the best,

Bob

Reactions: 1 person
767one said:
The only time PHX was bearable to an old Finlander like me is winter all other seasons are too hot. I'd be happy if the temperature never got over 70 or below 0.

Bob...old retarded pilut

Bob, have you ever won your wife's weight in beer?

I don't like the lack of sunlight in the winter and they won't take my Finnish Marks anymore.

May-Sept in Phoenix....Tis the season to visit the cabin on the Rim.

767one said:
RR,I was with my dad for 2 weeks after his bypass surgery. Due to the narcotics he was in a place far far away for quite a long time. I had knee replacement surgery in 06 and spent 17 days in the hospital and I was not able to make any decisions for at least 6 weeks and was on sick leave for 7 months. I have to question why a judge would even consider having a witness on the stand within 2 months of major surgery.All the best,Bob
The West kids just don't get it. Maybe they will roll us out a Nazi themed video about how it is a conspiracy why Hummel couldn't make a court date a few days after he had to have bypass surgery. All to avoid court.

luvthe9 said:
The West kids just don't get it. Maybe they will roll us out a Nazi themed video about how it is a conspiracy why Hummel couldn't make a court date a few days after he had to have bypass surgery. All to avoid court.
You crack me up. You're the kid, Cleary's little buddy who was trying to score points with him keeping an eye on things in Phoenix. You're like that annoying tag-along who was never with the in-crowd.

Let's call him....Flounder. :lol:

Your union will be gone soon. It's not that bad. Here's something to cheer you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARx7M9s15w

Spin another win......USAPA

US Airways Pilots Lose ERISA Appeal in DC Circuit

Share us on: TwitterFacebookLinkedIn By Stephanie Russell-Kraft 0 Comments

Law360, New York (November 01, 2013, 4:03 PM ET) -- The D.C. Circuit on Friday rejected an appeal brought by former US Airways pilots alleging the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. had illegally cut their benefits short after the airliner went bankrupt in 2002, finding the pilots had supported only five of their nine claims, and that those five claims fell short.

The appeals court upheld a district courts granting of summary judgment to the PBGC on the five counts not forfeited, writing that the pilots had failed to provide relevant arguments to support their claims in...

Losers :lol:

Reactions: 3 people

Law360, New York (November 01, 2013, 4:03 PM ET) -- The D.C. Circuit on Friday rejected an appeal brought by former US Airways pilots alleging the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. had illegally cut their benefits short after the airliner went bankrupt in 2002, finding the pilots had supported only five of their nine claims, and that those five claims fell short.

The appeals court upheld a district courts granting of summary judgment to the PBGC on the five counts not forfeited, writing that the pilots had failed to provide relevant arguments to support their claims in...

Have you figured it out yet, Breeze?

61 years old and all thumbs...1+1=2

Two points awarded for trying.

Reactions: 2 people
flyer63 said:
snap you really are a douche..
im glad your happy that has nothing to do with you makes you happy.
First, I take your comment as a compliment.

Second, I could care less if you won or lost whatever that....... it's all about.

I have no Dawg in the fight.

If you helped vote out a union an replaced it with USAPA, you earned the douche award for stupidity.

Fair enough?

Well that's just great.  Our insurance costs in the east are going up and the PIC loses.  Money well spent.

And breeze can't post to save his life.

luvthe9 said:

Just shut up round boy.  You've been wrong with just about everything else and have done an exemplary job of making a fool of yourself.  Kasher will pay?  No.  PIC will win?  No.  Nic is dead?  Nope.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts