NW outsourced stations

When you go to ramp training for "actual" NW, if you don't learn all the codes, you're kicked out of class. you'd think they'd want the people handling the tickets to at least be as competent....

Isn't an upgrade a relatively easy function? What happens when someone wants to do future ticketing?!

I don't know how it is at NW these days, but this guy kept on saying "The computer won't let me do it"
(who knows maybe there's a lock, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt)

but the best one was:

"The Auto level wouldn't let me turn the wheels when I tried driving the jetbridge" (WTF?????????????????!!!!!!!!????????) :shock:

I said "NO, the auto level is called "AUTO LEVEL" because it adjust the jetbridge whenever the plane is fueled or pax deplane or emplane"

He looked clueless.

Probably not worth 6.75/hr. Target pays $8...less stress.

well sad to report there are now only 6 agents from the nwa at my city and after march 4 none left some of the ones either left for retirement and others went to phl or ewr

well sad to report there are now only 6 agents from the nwa at my city and after march 4 none left some of the ones either left for retirement and others went to phl or ewr

Did those 6 stick around to help with the transition?
If so, that is hard to believe anyone would want to
hang around to help NW to replace their job.

Latest posts

Back