Obama dumping illegals into AZ!

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Maybe if you paid attention to what is going on around you instead of burying your head in the sand you could see it to. Keep wearing those blinders dummy. 

I don't need the radio to tell me anything. I see it with my own eyes every day.

Please answer the question.  How many immigrants do you actually know?  Can you back up your claim that immigrants who come here now are just looking for a handout?

777 fixer said:

Please answer the question.  How many immigrants do you actually know?  Can you back up your claim that immigrants who come here now are just looking for a handout?
if he told you he knew fifteen would you believe him or make him go through another hoop to "prove" to you his assertions?

i mean the same question can be asked of you, how many immigrants do you actually know can you back up your claim that they dont come here for a hand out?

both questions are a fallacy it doenst matter how many you or he knows because thats not proof of anything, and if we find immigrants that admit to it one way or another  thats not proof that all do... and im sure we can find immigrants on both sides of it, its not a matter of why only some of them come, you and he both ignore those that come for the opposite reasons, and act like they dont exist...

now is that right or wrong way to address immigration in this country?

IF all these immigrants were aircraft mechanics and pilots and baggage handlers and they were taking our jobs at a reduced price... you all would be losing your minds... its easy to care when its not actually directly affecting YOUR well being... 

Reactions: 4 people
Dog Wonder said:
At the Xenophobe Inn.
10300172_752990474739659_8554575406467840929_n.jpg

PHXConx said:
if he told you he knew fifteen would you believe him or make him go through another hoop to "prove" to you his assertions?

i mean the same question can be asked of you, how many immigrants do you actually know can you back up your claim that they dont come here for a hand out?

both questions are a fallacy it doenst matter how many you or he knows because thats not proof of anything, and if we find immigrants that admit to it one way or another  thats not proof that all do... and im sure we can find immigrants on both sides of it, its not a matter of why only some of them come, you and he both ignore those that come for the opposite reasons, and act like they dont exist...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/report-la-county-to-pay-650-million-in-welfare-benefits-to-illegal-immigrant-parents/

PHXConx said:
IF all these immigrants were aircraft mechanics and pilots and baggage handlers and they were taking our jobs at a reduced price... you all would be losing your minds... its easy to care when its not actually directly affecting YOUR well being... 
Future OSM's. Believe it.

PHXConx said:

PHXConx said:
You seem yo be contradicting your self. Are they here taking our jobs jobs or hand outs?

Ms Tree said:

You seem yo be contradicting your self. Are they here taking our jobs jobs or hand outs?
2 different posts 2 different topics in one i was responding to someone elses claim in the other i was making my own point... 

if you want my opinion i imagine there are some that do both... some are here taking handouts and some that are here for the jobs... both are benefits depends on how you look at it, both are negatives on the US workforce both legal immigrants and native born.  

Ms Tree said:
Both. Identity theft and fraud run rampant in the illegal immigrant population.

Latest posts