Obama dumping illegals into AZ!

It's far worse than what AP is reporting. DHS has over 1000 unaccompanied children sitting in makeshift holding cells and FEMA trailers down in Nogales. It's been over 100F the past week, and these are buildings without plumbing or air conditioning intended to keep that many people cooled down.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/06/exclusive-illegal-children-sleeping-in-cages-as-arizona-border-patrol-resources-continue-to-be-overwhelmed-n1848469

Gotta love it when the elites are all tweeting about "Save Our Girls" (nobody's talking about that anymore, huh?) but stay silent when there are thousands of kids being kept like animals in holding cells... inside our own border.

7.png

6.png

The bus-stop dumping is worse. DHS is unloading buses at Greyhound stations and just turning the illegals loose without money or any form of support.

Dog Wonder said:
Too many immigrants to handle? The economy must be improving.
I love your sarcasum Dog! ------ These are "illegals", not "immigrants"!---- But most for all, they are just kids!!!! And Obama shouldn't be using them to play pay back politics just to tweak the State of AZ by rounding them up in Texas, and just dumping them there!!!

Tell you what! ------- How about they just transport them to Washngton D.C. and dump them?  How fast do you think something would get done then?

MCI transplant said:
I love your sarcasum Dog! ------ These are "illegals", not "immigrants"!----
Don't try to confuse someone who licks their own ass for entertainment with facts...

MCI transplant said:
But most for all, they are just kids!!!! And Obama shouldn't be using them as pay back politics to tweak the State of AZ by rounding them up in Texas, and just dumping them there!!!
It's not just kids, MCI. If the adults are with them, they're getting dropped off at random Greyhound stations.

http://www.local2544.org/bus-station-drop-offs/

http://www.arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/06/07/brewer-outraged-feds-confirm-1000-unaccompanied-minors/

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
Don't try to confuse someone who licks their own ass for entertainment with facts...

It's not just kids, MCI. If the adults are with them, they're getting dropped off at random Greyhound stations.

http://www.local2544.org/bus-station-drop-offs/

http://www.arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/06/07/brewer-outraged-feds-confirm-1000-unaccompanied-minors/
Question for you E? -----What do you think would happen if  Jan Brewer called out the State National Guard on this one? ------- Oh I know she wouldn't get too far, but it might put a spot light on it and bring things to a head! And I think she may have big enough balls to do it!

Won't happen.

One of the guys mentioned in the ADI story is someone I know from when I was living in Tucson before moving to Chicago. He now has the top rated morning show in Tucson (which I can still listen to on the web, thus avoiding blue-leaning radio up north...).

His radio show had calls earlier in the week asking to put National Guard on the AZ-NM border to turn away the buses, but since they're Federal buses, there's no prededent for sealing the border with another state. It's also questionable if the state can deny a non-military federal government vehicle access into the state.

The kids are being flown in on Coast Guard C-130's, so they can't be stopped short of sealing off the airport...

This just sounds completely stupid?  If they are just being relocated why not leave them where they are?  Or if they are going to be deported then deport them.  Moving them around seems like a huge waste of time and resources.  I wonder if there is more to this story.

eolesen said:
His radio show had calls earlier in the week asking to put National Guard on the AZ-NM border to turn away the buses.
Well I can't think of a better reason to act then on call-ins from a radio show.

Ms Tree said:
This just sounds completely stupid?  If they are just being relocated why not leave them where they are?  Or if they are going to be deported then deport them.  Moving them around seems like a huge waste of time and resources.  I wonder if there is more to this story.
what part of dumping them off in Arizona, just to piss them off don't you understand?

Glenn Quagmire said:
Well I can't think of a better reason to act then on call-ins from a radio show.
Right! Would much rather listen to this inept and incompetent admistration!

Glenn Quagmire said:
It's no worse than acting based on a photo posted to Twitter with a hashtag...

The point is that people asked what Brewer could do, and the answer came back rather quickly "not much"...

While some of the stuff you hear on the national radio shows gets a bit extreme, I'd rather hear the occasional extremist than simply trust whatever the alphabet networks try to pass along as facts and the truth...

Latest posts