oh my...

30652548_1654850071301999_356518698423303963_n.jpg

Honestly? I'm pretty much over the whole "liberal thing" these days. Should their puppet masters push this all to fullest extremes I'm perfectly ok with Civil War version 2.0. If some/whatever agency thugs want to kick in my door to steal my weapons they had best be willing to personally die for it. That, btw is where the wole "liberal thing" breaks down. Such pathetically spineless cowards always assume others will be cheerfully eager to die for whatever their current flavor of infantile BS is...Even though they themselves are utter cowards. Such sad creatures can only exist within some strange little Fantasyland within which they can't even imagine themselves ever being essentially hunted for sport instead. Perhaps the most sadly amusing things I've always observed within the "liberal" community is both their utter lack of historical knowledge and their forever infantile fantasies that "others" will always, somehow magically do their fighting/dying for them while they break open a fresh box of Crayolas in their nearest "Safe space". No matter. Sign me up as old and bored and light years past sick of those pathetic creatures who apparently only exist purely to test the patience of the rest of us. One has to properly note just how truly hilarious it is that the "liberal"/communists are so apparently afraid of "assault rifles" and the Second Amendment, yet feel strangely comfortable in telling those of us that could actually kill them as easily as swatting a fly what to do and how to live our lives. Seriously, should you ever need a hearty laugh, just try and even imagine ANY/ALL of the "liberal" posters ever seen here actually standing up for themselves in immediate life or death battle..."But, but!...I've got pwecious widdle feewings! I "matter" as a person!" = Aww...that's so wewy, wewy pwecious, but you're still dead. Next contestant please. ;) P.S. My personally greatest sadness in life is that I ever went to war to protect a nowadays "America" so disgustingly infected by "liberal" communists without being able to somehow magically allow our enemies limited access to purely the utter scum within in the process. In a perfect world the cowardly liberal swine would see actual war and perhaps even grow up at least a bit. it turns out that far too good a job has been done at protecting such completely infantile idiots for decades now, so much so that they actually fantasize that they're magically "worth" something simply by still existing. While the Oath properly included "against all enemies, foreign or domestic", I nowadays think a proper clause should be inserted clearly regarding even the slightest need to defend essentially communist/utterly worthless "liberals" intent on destroying the Republic/our Constitution/et al...but rather properly hunt them for sport instead...sans any tag/bag limits of course. ;)

Last edited:

I never called her a whore, but I have to wonder why Juanita didn't press criminal charges for rape against Bill? She had 6 years to file criminal rape charges. If your wife was raped, would you stand by and do nothing for 6 years, or would you press criminal charges? But she was afraid of his power. You know, I've heard an adage - money is power. And I've heard the dear leader often boast about being "really really rich". And he was a star....a hollywood star - another powerful position. I've heard my dear leader say with his own voice that when you've got that, you can grab them by the puzzy. That he "moved on her like a *****" Gosh...I think if we had the FBI investigate over THAT, just like Ken Starr (that real estate investigator) had the FBI investigate Bill and Juanita, we might find someone from 20 years ago who might feel that what HE called "moving like a *****" was interpreted by HER to be "rape". Just saying.

YOu know, the dear leaders sex life is non of my business...but Bills sex life was none of YOUR business. But you made it your business. As part of a real estate deal that had nothing to do with rapes and blowjobs. These were "discovered" after the initial investigation found the equivalent of "no collusion". And now you whine about the liberals bringing up the dear leaders dalliances. Talk about hypocritical.

, I nowadays think a proper clause should be inserted clearly regarding even the slightest need to defend essentially communist/utterly worthless "liberals" intent on destroying the Republic/our Constitution/et al...but rather properly hunt them for sport instead...sans any tag/bag limits of course. ;)

Liberals didn't introduce the Patriot Act....the single biggest affront to your constitutional rights that has ever occured.

Honestly? I'm pretty much over the whole "liberal thing" these days. Should their puppet masters push this all to fullest extremes I'm perfectly ok with Civil War version 2.0. If some/whatever agency thugs want to kick in my door to steal my weapons they had best be willing to personally die for it. That, btw is where the wole "liberal thing" breaks down. Such pathetically spineless cowards always assume others will be cheerfully eager to die for whatever their current flavor of infantile BS is...Even though they themselves are utter cowards. Such sad creatures can only exist within some strange little Fantasyland within which they can't even imagine themselves ever being essentially hunted for sport instead. Perhaps the most sadly amusing things I've always observed within the "liberal" community is both their utter lack of historical knowledge and their forever infantile fantasies that "others" will always, somehow magically do their fighting/dying for them while they break open a fresh box of Crayolas in their nearest "Safe space". No matter. Sign me up as old and bored and light years past sick of those pathetic creatures who apparently only exist purely to test the patience of the rest of us. One has to properly note just how truly hilarious it is that the "liberal"/communists are so apparently afraid of "assault rifles" and the Second Amendment, yet feel strangely comfortable in telling those of us that could actually kill them as easily as swatting a fly what to do and how to live our lives. Seriously, should you ever need a hearty laugh, just try and even imagine ANY/ALL of the "liberal" posters ever seen here actually standing up for themselves in immediate life or death battle..."But, but!...I've got pwecious widdle feewings! I "matter" as a person!" = Aww...that's so wewy, wewy pwecious, but you're still dead. Next contestant please. ;) P.S. My personally greatest sadness in life is that I ever went to war to protect a nowadays "America" so disgustingly infected by "liberal" communists without being able to somehow magically allow our enemies limited access to purely the utter scum within in the process. In a perfect world the cowardly liberal swine would see actual war and perhaps even grow up at least a bit. it turns out that far too good a job has been done at protecting such completely infantile idiots for decades now, so much so that they actually fantasize that they're magically "worth" something simply by still existing. While the Oath properly included "against all enemies, foreign or domestic", I nowadays think a proper clause should be inserted clearly regarding even the slightest need to defend essentially communist/utterly worthless "liberals" intent on destroying the Republic/our Constitution/et al...but rather properly hunt them for sport instead...sans any tag/bag limits of course. ;)
Hey East,
I don't want to pi$$ in your Wheaties but 'historically' the liberal communists killed the Czar and took over Russia. Just saying...
No one is going to take your weapons, that ship has sailed.
Buy a 3D printer and a block of aluminum, a couple of hours later and you have an AR receiver.
Lighten up and enjoy your retirement.
Take Care,
xUT

Hey East,
I don't want to pi$$ in your Wheaties but 'historically' the liberal communists killed the Czar and took over Russia. Just saying...
No one is going to take your weapons, that ship has sailed.
Buy a 3D printer and a block of aluminum, a couple of hours later and you have an AR receiver.
Lighten up and enjoy your retirement.
Take Care,
xUT

About the weapons.......know how you eat an elephant?

Ask Justice Stevens, HRC, Diane Feinstein, Maxine Watters just to name a few.

About the weapons.......know how you eat an elephant?

Ask Justice Stevens, HRC, Diane Feinstein, Maxine Watters just to name a few.
True but elephants have too much fat...bad for digestion.
You do know 'liberals' have weapons also.
In case the right wing nut cases' go native....:eek:

True but elephants have too much fat...bad for digestion.
You do know 'liberals' have weapons also.
In case the right wing nut cases' go native....:eek:

Yeah but a majority of the lib's who have weapons aren't in the radical progressive left which runs the party.

Elephant makes me fart.

But they helped pass it.......several times.
Why is it democrats get blamed for passing every bad Republican idea? Patriot Act? Democrats voted for it. Iraq war? Democrats. NAFTA? Look who signed it. Obamacare wasn't repealed because they couldn't get enough democrats to get those 60 votes....even though 3 republicans voted AGAINST the republican bill. The failure of republicans to do what they promised to do is the fault of....democrats. Easiest job in the world is a republican congressman. Get elected. Do nothing. I might have posted this before, but what the heck.

Last edited:
Why is it democrats get blamed for passing every bad Republican idea? Patriot Act? Democrats voted for it. Iraq war? Democrats. NAFTA? Look who signed it. Obamacare wasn't repealed because they couldn't get enough democrats to get those 60 votes....even though 3 republicans voted AGAINST the republican bill. The failure of republicans to do what they promised to do is the fault of....democrats. Easiest job in the world is a republican congressman. Get elected. Do nothing. I might have posted this before, but what the heck.

Old trick I learned to counter 700UW. GOP's fault all the time from him, but look who else supported it?

Oh it works two ways but more often than not, biggly on the left.

Then if you really wanna kick a dem in the nutz, ask him who passed Obamascare.....LOL

Then if you really wanna kick a dem in the nutz, ask him who passed Obamascare.....LOL

And once again..since 2010 republicans have been running against Obamacare. Gonna repeal it. Gonna make it go away. It's awful, a catastrophe, terrible.....it's the ruination of America and we are going to get rid of it. Then, it 2016 they end up with a majority in the house, a majority in the senate and the presidency...and here we sit, over a year since they all got in and....we never hear about Obamacare - but it's still there. Not a single one of them introduced a straight repeal to take us back to the good old days - they all had some "replacement" . And the best part is, repbulicans had 7 years to craft a replacement. But they tossed one together in a matter of a couple weeks, and some republicans found those "replacements' to be WORSE than Obamacare and didn't vote for it. THEN they turn around and blame democrats because they couldn't get "the 60 votes".

Now...I've looked at the constitution, and I can't find anything about this "60 vote rule". Democrat and Republican's both "tweaked" it to get court nominees passed. So they could get rid of that gentlemen's agreement and repeal Obamacare

And I wish they would. And I wish they'd do it NOW. Because America needs to see what they voted for. Good or bad. They were told Obamacare was bad, republicans vowed to repeal it and they haven't. Let them do the will of the people. THEN let's see if people's views of Obamacare change. They need to let the Republicans pass their "entitlement reform" and rip away Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Let them show us how to truly make America great again.

If they'd to it now, it might be too late to have an impact in 2018 elections. But if they do it now, I can pretty much guarantee that by the 2020 election, not only will it be the last time the Republicans hold a majority of anything...it may be the end of the Republican party. So - I want the republicans to show America what they voted for. Quit blaming democrats and LEAD.

And once again..since 2010 republicans have been running against Obamacare. Gonna repeal it. Gonna make it go away. It's awful, a catastrophe, terrible.....it's the ruination of America and we are going to get rid of it. Then, it 2016 they end up with a majority in the house, a majority in the senate and the presidency...and here we sit, over a year since they all got in and....we never hear about Obamacare - but it's still there. Not a single one of them introduced a straight repeal to take us back to the good old days - they all had some "replacement" . And the best part is, repbulicans had 7 years to craft a replacement. But they tossed one together in a matter of a couple weeks, and some republicans found those "replacements' to be WORSE than Obamacare and didn't vote for it. THEN they turn around and blame democrats because they couldn't get "the 60 votes".

Now...I've looked at the constitution, and I can't find anything about this "60 vote rule". Democrat and Republican's both "tweaked" it to get court nominees passed. So they could get rid of that gentlemen's agreement and repeal Obamacare

And I wish they would. And I wish they'd do it NOW. Because America needs to see what they voted for. Good or bad. They were told Obamacare was bad, republicans vowed to repeal it and they haven't. Let them do the will of the people. THEN let's see if people's views of Obamacare change. They need to let the Republicans pass their "entitlement reform" and rip away Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. Let them show us how to truly make America great again.

If they'd to it now, it might be too late to have an impact in 2018 elections. But if they do it now, I can pretty much guarantee that by the 2020 election, not only will it be the last time the Republicans hold a majority of anything...it may be the end of the Republican party. So - I want the republicans to show America what they voted for. Quit blaming democrats and LEAD.

Tough act with 48 votes......you know that.
60 votes is a Democratic Republic way, 50 +1 is a Democracy.
O'scare was passed w/o 60 votes.
GOP entered something like 123 amendments to the democrat 'my way or the highway' O'scare bill with no joy.

Latest posts

Back