overhaul

Can you not read the plan and figure that out?
It's not a plan.....it's a raping! Your vision is to accept meanial wages and benefits so AA will be forced to raise the bar....not going to happen fool. And, in the mean time, you and I take it in the shorts!

It's not a plan.....it's a raping! Your vision is to accept meanial wages and benefits so AA will be forced to raise the bar....not going to happen fool. And, in the mean time, you and I take it in the shorts!
Every time I look at my W-2 ,all I can say is PATHETIC !! I've been going backwards for 10 GD years!!! I guess thats why I work a second job.

More specific then for those challenged.

#1 Significant Early out Retirement Option - Keeping ccurrent retirement medical should be sufficient, with a 15 month window.

#2 Allow currently employees to remain at current payscales and pay premiums

#3 Allow for less license pay/requirement in overhaul for new employees upgrading or hiring into overhaul. Only paying for license required by the Q.A.M.. New or recalled employess only. AA will be able to change Q.A.M. License Requirements, grandfathering current employees into their current status.

#4 New hires will be on new payscale and health plans that wiil allow a transition to MRO payrates/cost for overhaul.

#5 Line pay will then be transitioned to market rates of pay for that work duty.

#6 Hard Freeze the M&R pensions but do not terminate them. All employees transfer to 401K Match.

#7 Allow Overhaul to have an independent profit sharing plan from 3rd party work.

#8 Allow Line to have their own independent profit sharing plan from their 3rd party work.

#9 Both Independent Profit Sharing Plans for 3rd Party Maintenance will be in addition to the new company wide profit sharing plans.

#10 Create an independent review panel to insure proper calculations of 3rd party profits/cost outs.

#11 Recall of RIF's employees will be into new payscales and options, allowing current OSM's to come into full overhaul Maintenance.

#12 Create apprentice type of program to allow all employees without license to get their certificates via experience recognition. Include tuition and license testing reimbursement. This will crreate a new pool of employees that may want to transfer and move to the line stations for the higher pay. Or later advance to Crew Chief/Inspector positions in overhaul.

#13 Allow for full overhaul base 7 day coverage and shift work. Implementing a Bid Shift/Bid Days Off by seniority. This will prevent 20+ year employees from involuntarily being placed in undesireable shift and days off work. New and/or recalled employees will be informed in advance and placed into undesireable shift/days off schedules.

Reasoning, early out will create openings for hire and lower average cost. The more that hired, the more average cost drops.
Line and Overhaul will no longer be on the same payscale, but transfer and seniority list will remain together. Qualifications requires to bump, upgrade, or transfer. As older employees retire, the cost of overhaul reduces.

That is a simple rough start and will surely need tweaking to complete the transition.

Every time I look at my W-2 ,all I can say is PATHETIC !! I've been going backwards for 10 GD years!!! I guess thats why I work a second job.
to Informer that's a good thing. He believes that AA will be forced to throw US a bone when they can't hire mechanics. Really!! I don't believe AA's had any trouble hiring mechanics. Even if they had a mass exodus of mechanics with the forced term sheet.....people will trip over each other coming in as OSM's for minimum wages. You watch!

to Informer that's a good thing. He believes that AA will be forced to throw US a bone when they can't hire mechanics. Really!! I don't believe AA's had any trouble hiring mechanics. Even if they had a mass exodus of mechanics with the forced term sheet.....people will trip over each other coming in as OSM's for minimum wages. You watch!

Explain how you come with the idea that is what I believe or think? You need to be drug tested.

Funny you think my idea is "THROWING" the new hire under the bus.
Wouldn't that be for them to decide? You and others like you are the one's that don't get it.
If the wage and benefit package allows AA to hire replacements, then THAT is the market rate.
If the wage and benefit package is too low, then nobody hires in and that must be adjusted.
WE do not dictate the market rate no matter how we want to try.
The market is dictated by those looking for work. Once you idiots get that through your thick skulls, you might actually leave this career with something left.

We have a shot at offering a transistion, and that is the best you could hope for.
The window for this is open only for weeks, not months, not years, WEEKS!

And before even considering the chance, instead some of you wish to stand with a gun to your head screaming
"One more step and stupid gets it"

There is no chance with a membership like that, and yet they want to blame me, the TWU, or AA Management.

Get this IDIOTS.....In the end, your demise will be your own damn fault because of your own ignorance.
<_< -------- O.K. I'll bit! What exactly are you proposing? Going to the Judge with a proposal of some sort? And what, pray tell, would be in that proposal?------ AA already has their own agenda pretty much sent in stone. What makes you think you, or the TWU, could change that?

<_< -------- O.K. I'll bit! What exactly are you proposing? Going to the Judge with a proposal of some sort? And what, pray tell, would be in that proposal?------ AA already has their own agenda pretty much sent in stone. What makes you think you, or the TWU, could change that?

#1 Significant Early out Retirement Option - Keeping ccurrent retirement medical should be sufficient, with a 15 month window.

#3 Allow for less license pay/requirement in overhaul for new employees upgrading or hiring into overhaul. Only paying for license required by the Q.A.M.. New or recalled employess only. AA will be able to change Q.A.M. License Requirements, grandfathering current employees into their current status.

#4 New hires will be on new payscale and health plans that wiil allow a transition to MRO payrates/cost for overhaul.

#5 Line pay will then be transitioned to market rates of pay for that work duty.

#6 Hard Freeze the M&R pensions but do not terminate them. All employees transfer to 401K Match.

#7 Allow Overhaul to have an independent profit sharing plan from 3rd party work.

#8 Allow Line to have their own independent profit sharing plan from their 3rd party work.

#9 Both Independent Profit Sharing Plans for 3rd Party Maintenance will be in addition to the new company wide profit sharing plans.

#10 Create an independent review panel to insure proper calculations of 3rd party profits/cost outs.

#11 Recall of RIF's employees will be into new payscales and options, allowing current OSM's to come into full overhaul Maintenance.

#12 Create apprentice type of program to allow all employees without license to get their certificates via experience recognition. Include tuition and license testing reimbursement. This will crreate a new pool of employees that may want to transfer and move to the line stations for the higher pay. Or later advance to Crew Chief/Inspector positions in overhaul.

#13 Allow for full overhaul base 7 day coverage and shift work. Implementing a Bid Shift/Bid Days Off by seniority. This will prevent 20+ year employees from involuntarily being placed in undesireable shift and days off work. New and/or recalled employees will be informed in advance and placed into undesireable shift/days off schedules.

Reasoning, early out will create openings for hire and lower average cost. The more that hired, the more average cost drops.
Line and Overhaul will no longer be on the same payscale, but transfer and seniority list will remain together. Qualifications requires to bump, upgrade, or transfer. As older employees retire, the cost of overhaul reduces.

That is a simple rough start and will surely need tweaking to complete the transition.

#1 Significant Early out Retirement Option

#9 Both Independent Profit Sharing Plans for 3rd Party Maintenance will in addition to company wide profit sharing plans.

Line and Overhaul will no longer be on the same payscale, but transfer and seniority list will remain together. Qualifications requires to bump, upgrade, or transfer.

Create apprentice type of program to allow those without license to get their certificates. This will crreate a new pool of employees that may want to transfer and move to the line stations for the higher pay.

That's a management plan.....something worse than term sheet???

#1. AA is trying to conserve cash to withstand the enormous cost of bankruptcy. Early outs cost huge sums of money!

#2. AA is preserving pay scales and premiums for AMT's. They're eliminating more AMT's because MRO's pay OSM wages. TUL will have MRO wages whether you like or not...because the alternative is complete shutdown of TUL.

#3. There will be NO license premiums at OH. Only lower wage OSM's running around the docks. You don't see that Informer????

#4. Everyone will be on lower payscales and medical. even AMT's at Line!

#5. AA's term sheet will cause WN to lower their AMT's wages down the road thanks to the TWU! You actually believe AA will raise the wages of Line AMT's to WN, UPS??? I see just the opposite effect.....WN will have to lower their's in order to compete.

#6. If AA doesn't terminate pensions....the company already has indicated that an additional $800M in annual cost savings would be needed. That's huge! That means TUL is done!

#7, 8, 9. Why not have seperate contracts??? Are you in favor of seperate contracts?????

That's a management plan.....something worse than term sheet???

#1. AA is trying to conserve cash to withstand the enormous cost of bankruptcy. Early outs cost huge sums of money!

#2. AA is preserving pay scales and premiums for AMT's. They're eliminating more AMT's because MRO's pay OSM wages. TUL will have MRO wages whether you like or not...because the alternative is complete shutdown of TUL.

#3. There will be NO license premiums at OH. Only lower wage OSM's running around the docks. You don't see that Informer????

#4. Everyone will be on lower payscales and medical. even AMT's at Line!

#5. AA's term sheet will cause WN to lower their AMT's wages down the road thanks to the TWU! You actually believe AA will raise the wages of Line AMT's to WN, UPS??? I see just the opposite effect.....WN will have to lower their's in order to compete.

#6. If AA doesn't terminate pensions....the company already has indicated that an additional $800M in annual cost savings would be needed. That's huge! That means TUL is done!

#7, 8, 9. Why not have seperate contracts??? Are you in favor of seperate contracts?????

Wow your plan looks better than mine.
Go ahead and submit yours then. IDIOT

I was still in the process of editing the plan details while you were having your emotional fit. Sorry

This is a TWU Informer.....it's affecting me personally wish list. especially #12, 13, and the reasoning behind the early outs. union brother....huh!

Here's the Strikeforce wish list.....

#1. Find NEW job!

Don't just piss and moan about my plan idiot.

Submit your own.
<_< ------- No, informer, submit your plan! I really hope it will do some good!----- What the hell! All they can say is "No!" And who knows, stranger things have happened! -----Good Luck!------ But frankly, I think your betting a dead horse!

<_< ------- No, informer, submit your plan! I really hope it will do some good!----- What the hell! All they can say is "No!" And who knows, stranger things have happened! -----Good Luck!

Uh, I don't have the ability to submit any plan. I have been prevented from running for Local Union Office due to my involvement in AMFA Organizing.

Don't just piss and moan about my plan idiot.

Submit your own.
I did!

and, you call me an IGM idiot! You better look in the mirror and face the hard facts that AA is serious about farming out OH. AFW is just the start, and 2100 amt's in TUL should send a message to y'all. AA is extremely pissed and wants to send the unions a message about who's in charge! I hope AA is truly serious about competing because lots of families are going to be hurting the next 6 years.

Back