overhaul

Whenever you see a sign " Don't feed the animals" what do you really want to do? :p

Go hunting?...

Contributor status requires a one-time $25 to the website owner to help defray his operational costs. Click on the PayPal logo at the top of the page.

I personally prefer to see all the ads about Disneyland and iDateAsia.com paying the bills, but some people are willing to "opt-out" of the ads with the $25... all the more power to them.

Go hunting?...

Contributor status requires a one-time $25 to the website owner to help defray his operational costs. Click on the PayPal logo at the top of the page.

I personally prefer to see all the ads about Disneyland and iDateAsia.com paying the bills, but some people are willing to "opt-out" of the ads with the $25... all the more power to them.

Yep, you indeed seem much more interested in assisting in users to obtain "warn" status rather than "contributor" status.

If that were the case, Dave, I'd have never pushed to overturn your ban from the forums in the first place.

Under the new rules, you really have nobody to blame but yourself if you still manage to piss off the moderators.