Party of the Rich

southwind said:
If this isn't the biggest pile of dog squeeze, hidden as false libtard propaganda, I don't know what is!
16% my ###...

BaRack ring a bell?
Yes. No sure what that has to do with Nobama?

Reactions: 1 person
Mean while back at the GOP ranch, they are trying to allow schools to get waivers from serving healthier lunches to the school kids because junk food is healthier than healthy food. Of course we know who is affected more by this action ...... Yep the rich folks. What ever.

Ms Tree said:
Mean while back at the GOP ranch, they are trying to allow schools to get waivers from serving healthier lunches to the school kids because junk food is healthier than healthy food. Of course we know who is affected more by this action ...... Yep the rich folks. What ever.

The kids are tossing all the 'healthy' foods in the trash and wasting money. Do some research.

traderjake said:

Says the guy who asked "Who is Nobama?"
Was not trying to be funny.  It was a rhetorical question mocking the person who feels it is necessary to change persons name to make a point.

dorfner said:

The kids are tossing all the 'healthy' foods in the trash and wasting money. Do some research.

So?  Feed them junk food so they get even fatter or hire some chefs to make the healthy food taste good.

CDC

You pick.

Ms Tree said:
The Kids aren't eating the crap Michelle and Der Government are force feeding them, so let them starve..........correct?
Apparently the kids don't get they need to be "Good, subservient Comrades" because we all know, Der Government knows whats best for you!

Reactions: 1 person
I always wonder about your reading compression.  I know that is not what I wrote. How you got that is beyond me.

Here, try it again.

CDC

That about sums it up... My son refuses to eat a school lunch anymore. He brown bags instead so that he doesn't go hungry. He should try packing a second lunch and auction it to the highest bidder...

The fact that schools are having to divert funds from the classroom to the lunchroom is the real story. When lunches were actually appealing to the students, it was break-even for most districts. Not any more. Sending more tax dollars to fund this isn't the solution, either.

Reactions: 4 people
eolesen said:
That about sums it up... My son refuses to eat a school lunch anymore. He brown bags instead so that he doesn't go hungry. He should try packing a second lunch and auction it to the highest bidder...

The fact that schools are having to divert funds from the classroom to the lunchroom is the real story. When lunches were actually appealing to the students, it was break-even for most districts. Not any more. Sending more tax dollars to fund this isn't the solution, either.
You know by pointing out your son brown bag's his lunch, you've put a bulls eye on your back and are now targeted by BaRack's Gestapo.....the IRS!

Assimilate or be vanquished!

Oh how Reagan passed a law saying ketchup was no a vegetable so they could cut funding for school lunch programs?

Under Reagan, school lunch programs were severely cut back or eliminated.  Ketchup was declared to be a vegetable in order to satisfy nutritional requirements.

Latest posts