Pat Robertson Cares More About a Saudi Weapons Deal Than a Journalist’s Murder

He ain't my president and he has no MORALS or principles. To bad the republicans in this country don't have morals and principles anymore. Didn't always agree with them but at least respected them do not anymore. Just keep in lock step with your dear leader.
Yes he is. Like it or not you’re stuck with it. Hopefully for the next six years. It’s a bit comical that after all the facts that’s all you can come up with, “He ain’t my president”. Just for curiosity’s sake, can you name one politician worth voting for that has morals or principals.

Once again ignorance of the left is being displayed. Trump is not a Republican. Worthless Republican politicians are getting a free ride on his coattails.

Trump claims to be a Republican, campaigns for Republicans, who knew he was lying.
What a stupid post. Of course he’s not a Republican, been saying that ever since he announced he was running. He just ran on the Republican ticket so he could get the Republican vote. That’s no secret. Why do you think the Republican Party didn’t want him running? At some point all the Republican candidates were asked who would run as an Independant if they didn’t win the primary. Trump was the only one to raise his hand and they had a fit. If Trump had not won the primary and ran as an Independant Hillary would be president right now. However Trump winning the primary (an outsider) over the best the Republicans had to offer just proves how out of touch Republicans have become with their own base. Republicans lost in the 2016 election just as bad as the Democrats, maybe even worse. I love the fact that Trump has to get out and do these rallies just so people will get out and vote for these political lackeyes that is known as the Republican Party. Without Trump there is no Republican Party. There is no “Red Wave” coming. That is just Republicans trying to lay claim to that sound on the horizon. Problem is it’s not a wave at all it’s the Trump Train.

Well, being a Christian today means we have to deal with Swaggart, Bill &Tammy and the plethora of fake supposedly Christian leaders.
The Robertson "franchise' is just another whore raping good people from their funds.
I never gave a dime to these charlatans and deceivers.
xUT
As Gandhi once said, "Having read the teachings of Jesus Christ, I could have very easily been a Christian if I had not met so many of them." Hypocrites using the Bible to "prove" unprovable things and defend indefensible positions is not new.

And, remember Robertson uses a special translation of the 10 Commandments...THOU SHALT NOT KILL (except for Mexicans, Africans, and Democrats, of course).

Last edited:
Wow! Just wow! Do you know what is scary about this thread? Over half the population of the the United States voters think like NHBB, Mutt Wonder and KCflyer. That just terrifies me when I think what this country is going to be like just twenty years from now. These Libtards are so lost it’s unreal. Black on black killings are ramapant in Chicago but they could careless till Trump wants to send the National Guard in to help the local law enforcement get things under control. Then they get their panties in a wad. If Trump does nothing no big deal just let them keep killing each other. Now we have a Muslim that exiled himself from his own country because he feared for his life then taunts the leaders of the country he left. What does the idiot Muslim do? He voluntarily returned to the lions den where more Muslims killed him. Did I mention he’s not even a US citizen? It’s really none of America’s business yet here you have these Libtards with their panties in a wad. Muslims kill Christians, women, gays and any other infidel they choose every day yet you say nothing, actually support them for that matter. If Trump does nothing, he’s just interested in money and trade deals. If he sends in troops, he’s a warmonger. If he imposes sanctions he’s a bully. All I can tell you is that he is your PRESIDENT and you can cry all you want while you enjoy the benefits that he brings you. It’s time to enjoy the ride on the Trump Train.

And what scares me is that Republicans like you and Hack and Lala continue to prove that Idiocracy was a documentary

As Gandhi once said, "Having read the teachings of Jesus Christ, I could have very easily been a Christian if I had not met so many of them." Hypocrites using the Bible to "prove" unprovable things and defend indefensible positions is not new.

And, remember Robertson uses a special translation of the 10 Commandments...THOU SHALT NOT KILL (except for Mexicans, Africans, and Democrats, of course).

Didn't the 10 commandments say something about adultery? Wouldn't a married man grabbing the puzzy of a woman that was not his wife fall into that category? Yet....they give him their endorsement.

And what scares me is that Republicans like you and Hack and Lala continue to prove that Idiocracy was a documentary
Given that kto is a scab is not surprising.
What a stupid post. Of course he’s not a Republican, been saying that ever since he announced he was running. He just ran on the Republican ticket so he could get the Republican vote. That’s no secret. Why do you think the Republican Party didn’t want him running? At some point all the Republican candidates were asked who would run as an Independant if they didn’t win the primary. Trump was the only one to raise his hand and they had a fit. If Trump had not won the primary and ran as an Independant Hillary would be president right now. However Trump winning the primary (an outsider) over the best the Republicans had to offer just proves how out of touch Republicans have become with their own base. Republicans lost in the 2016 election just as bad as the Democrats, maybe even worse. I love the fact that Trump has to get out and do these rallies just so people will get out and vote for these political lackeyes that is known as the Republican Party. Without Trump there is no Republican Party. There is no “Red Wave” coming. That is just Republicans trying to lay claim to that sound on the horizon. Problem is it’s not a wave at all it’s the Trump Train.
Thanks for the laugh.
Now go back to American Airlines and make yourself useless.
Trump is a 'ONE TRICK' phony.
:eek:

I voted for the guy because He claimed He would do things ala campaign promises....and so far, His track record of accomplishments is stunning. All the sideshow stuff is a distraction but He's doing what He said He would.
Given that kto is a scab is not surprising.

Thanks for the laugh.
Now go back to American Airlines and make yourself useless.
Trump is a 'ONE TRICK' phony.
:eek:

How's your 'one trick pony' portfolio?
animated-smileys-taunting-10.gif

How's your 'one trick pony' portfolio?
animated-smileys-taunting-10.gif

Mines doing fine. There..I admitted it...my 401K is doing good under T Rump. That is FAR more than ANY republican has said about the performance of their portfolio from 2009 thru 2017. Mine did pretty good during that period too. Did yours? On other boards, one guy was saying that thanks to the stock market performance under Trump, he would be able to retire at 55. When asked if he was just invested in money market funds from 2009 thru 2017, or if perhaps he benefited under the Obama stock market to get it's 2017 value up to such lofty levels that one year of returns cut his retirement date by 10 years, he refused to acknowledge it.

Mines doing fine. There..I admitted it...my 401K is doing good under T Rump. That is FAR more than ANY republican has said about the performance of their portfolio from 2009 thru 2017. Mine did pretty good during that period too. Did yours? On other boards, one guy was saying that thanks to the stock market performance under Trump, he would be able to retire at 55. When asked if he was just invested in money market funds from 2009 thru 2017, or if perhaps he benefited under the Obama stock market to get it's 2017 value up to such lofty levels that one year of returns cut his retirement date by 10 years, he refused to acknowledge it.

Not at all. Its rebounded by a factor now of over 14362%

Once again you display absolute ignorance. I abandoned the Democratic Plantation after Reagan. Then abandoned the Republican Party when Ross Perot ran and I realized Reagan was a fluke amongst Republicans, been an Independent ever since.

Take a look at Hackman. Now there’s a man you can be proud of, it takes a lot of guts to leave the darkside yet here he is. I find that absolutely amazing. How long are you going to cower in your “safe space” KCflyer?

You are correct about Republicans, Republican politicians anyway. They suck, puppet cowards they are. Just look at their failing numbers for these midterms that is until Trump steps in and takes over then look at their numbers. That’s the difference between being a real man and a lackey. Without Trump Republican politicians are nothing. Republicans lost their direction decades ago and therefore their base. I hope they learn something over the next six years.

Last edited:
Once again you display absolute ignorance. I abandoned the Democratic Plantation after Reagan. Then abandoned the Republican Party when Ross Perot ran and I realized Reagan was a fluke amongst Republicans, been an Independent ever since.

Take a look at Hackman. Now there’s a man you can be proud of, it takes a lot of guts to leave the darkside yet here he is. I find that absolutely amazing. How long are you going to cower in your “safe space” KCflyer?

You are correct about Republicans, Republican politicians anyway. They suck, puppet cowards they are. Just look at their failing numbers for these midterms that is until Trump steps in and takes over then look at their numbers. That’s the difference between being a real man and a lackey. Without Trump Republican politicians are nothing. Republicans lost their direction decades ago and therefore their base. I hope they learn something over the next six years.
I actually used to have more "conservative" leanings, but todays conservatives aren't my kind of conservatives. They hand out tax cuts like Halloween candy and then borrow for their pet projects, and in the process, screw over the average guy....you know, the kind who wear baseball caps year round, not just for 3 months every 4 years. It's a shame how easily they are fooled.

Latest posts