Pat Robertson Cares More About a Saudi Weapons Deal Than a Journalist’s Murder

Well, being a Christian today means we have to deal with Swaggart, Bill &Tammy and the plethora of fake supposedly Christian leaders.
The Robertson "franchise' is just another whore raping good people from their funds.
I never gave a dime to these charlatans and deceivers.
xUT

It's just nothing new about a Mooslam being killed by another Mooslam gang in Saudi A-rape-ia. Why throw away billions and thousands of jobs over another common killing in the violent backwards culture that is still stuck in the 15th century? They behead people and rape women like it's a normal Sunday at the mosque on the town square.

Hell even half the men are gay in the Saudi Sand Box. Women are off limits in that back-asswards camel country.

Don't be an idiot Xut. Another dead Mooslam, so what... been killing each other by the millions for 1000s of years.

It's just nothing new about a Mooslam being killed by another Mooslam gang in Saudi A-rape-ia. Why throw away billions and thousands of jobs over another common killing in the violent backwards culture that is still stuck in the 15th century? They behead people and rape women like it's a normal Sunday at the mosque on the town square.

Hell even half the men are gay in the Saudi Sand Box. Women are off limits in that back-asswards camel country.

Don't be an idiot Xut. Another dead Mooslam, so what... been killing each other by the millions for 1000s of years.
I worked 2 1/2 Years in SA. No need to preach 2 me on how backwards they are.
However, I missed your point.
The 5th commandment is pretty clear.

I worked 2 1/2 Years in SA. No need to preach 2 me on how backwards they are.
However, I missed your point.
The 5th commandment is pretty clear.
Then you should know better since you were there in the Kingdom, Mooslims don't follow the infidel 10 Commandments. My best friend was there also in the USAF, so I've heard his first hand stories.

Pat Roberson apparently knows this, but you do not, and (no surprise) the libtarded Israel hating NYer Magazine does not either.

The Saudi Mooslims decided to take out one of their own Mooslim "brothers" who spoke out against the Kingdom as Western journalist, who decided to cloak himself in a Western lifestyle as he did this. It's now a world wide mystery and outrage the 15 Saudi barbarians set him up, beheaded him, dismembered him, and then lied about it? No kidding? So hard to believe.

What do Mooslims do to apostates? They smile, and then behead them as they whisper in their ear that you don't leave the "religion of pieces" and live. "Pieces be upon you."

Not real hard to understand, except for leftists.

Wow! Just wow! Do you know what is scary about this thread? Over half the population of the the United States voters think like NHBB, Mutt Wonder and KCflyer. That just terrifies me when I think what this country is going to be like just twenty years from now. These Libtards are so lost it’s unreal. Black on black killings are ramapant in Chicago but they could careless till Trump wants to send the National Guard in to help the local law enforcement get things under control. Then they get their panties in a wad. If Trump does nothing no big deal just let them keep killing each other. Now we have a Muslim that exiled himself from his own country because he feared for his life then taunts the leaders of the country he left. What does the idiot Muslim do? He voluntarily returned to the lions den where more Muslims killed him. Did I mention he’s not even a US citizen? It’s really none of America’s business yet here you have these Libtards with their panties in a wad. Muslims kill Christians, women, gays and any other infidel they choose every day yet you say nothing, actually support them for that matter. If Trump does nothing, he’s just interested in money and trade deals. If he sends in troops, he’s a warmonger. If he imposes sanctions he’s a bully. All I can tell you is that he is your PRESIDENT and you can cry all you want while you enjoy the benefits that he brings you. It’s time to enjoy the ride on the Trump Train.

Wow! Just wow! Do you know what is scary about this thread? Over half the population of the the United States voters think like NHBB, Mutt Wonder and KCflyer. That just terrifies me when I think what this country is going to be like just twenty years from now. These Libtards are so lost it’s unreal. Black on black killings are ramapant in Chicago but they could careless till Trump wants to send the National Guard in to help the local law enforcement get things under control. Then they get their panties in a wad. If Trump does nothing no big deal just let them keep killing each other. Now we have a Muslim that exiled himself from his own country because he feared for his life then taunts the leaders of the country he left. What does the idiot Muslim do? He voluntarily returned to the lions den where more Muslims killed him. Did I mention he’s not even a US citizen? It’s really none of America’s business yet here you have these Libtards with their panties in a wad. Muslims kill Christians, women, gays and any other infidel they choose every day yet you say nothing, actually support them for that matter. If Trump does nothing, he’s just interested in money and trade deals. If he sends in troops, he’s a warmonger. If he imposes sanctions he’s a bully. All I can tell you is that he is your PRESIDENT and you can cry all you want while you enjoy the benefits that he brings you. It’s time to enjoy the ride on the Trump Train.

He ain't my president and he has no MORALS or principles. To bad the republicans in this country don't have morals and principles anymore. Didn't always agree with them but at least respected them do not anymore. Just keep in lock step with your dear leader.

Latest posts

Back